Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical total connections Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any total connections related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated total connections specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the total connections Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which total connections improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your total connections strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- What is Tricky About This?
- What are the key elements of your total connections performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- What happens at this company when people fail?
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- What are the critical parameters to watch?
- How do we Lead with total connections in Mind?
- Is the impact that total connections has shown?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the total connections book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your total connections self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the total connections Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which total connections areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough total connections Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage total connections projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step total connections Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 total connections project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How well did the scope of the total connections project match what was defined in the total connections project Proposal?
- Project Scope Statement: Will statistics related to QA be collected, trends analyzed, and problems raised as issues?
- Schedule Management Plan: After initial schedule development, will the schedule be reviewed and validated by the total connections project team?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do benefits and chances of success outweigh potential damage if success is not attained?
- Project Scope Statement: Any new risks introduced or old risks impacted. Are there issues that could affect the existing requirements for the result, service, or product if the scope changes?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will you communicate scheduled tasks to other team members?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: If a problem has been detected, what tools can be used to determine a root cause?
- Risk Management Plan: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Source Selection Criteria: Does an evaluation need to include the identification of strengths and weaknesses?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know the roles & responsibilities required for this total connections project?
Step-by-step and complete total connections Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 total connections project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 total connections project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 total connections project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 total connections project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 total connections project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 total connections project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any total connections project with this in-depth total connections Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose total connections projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in total connections and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make total connections investments work better.
This total connections All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.