What is involved in Asset Performance Management
Find out what the related areas are that Asset Performance Management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Asset Performance Management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Asset Performance Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Asset Performance Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Asset Performance Management related domains to cover and 270 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Asset Performance Management, Security management, Risk pool, Management information system, Distributed management, Resource management, Limited liability company, Business administration, Materials management, Advisory board, Equity risk, Shape risk, Marketing research, Public relations, Financial audit, Market economy, Holding period risk, Corporate finance, Intellectual property, Annual general meeting, Change management, International business, Communications management, Planned economy, Configuration management, Open economy, Credit risk, Financial economics, Organizational communication, Organizational conflict, Business process, Knowledge management, Business ethics, IT service management, Power management, Talent management, Enterprise asset management, Strategic management, Labour economics, Renewable energy, Organizational architecture, Personal finance, Commodity risk, Human resource management, Development economics, Board of directors, Consumer credit risk, Commercial management, Value at risk, Valuation risk, Experimental finance, Fixed assets management, Financial assets, Network management, Capital budgeting, Quality management, Infrastructure asset management, Mergers and acquisitions, Commercial law, Integrated management, Business intelligence, Systems management, Supply chain management, Concentration risk, Risk parity:
Asset Performance Management Critical Criteria:
Check Asset Performance Management quality and change contexts.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Asset Performance Management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Asset Performance Management activities?
Security management Critical Criteria:
Generalize Security management failures and develop and take control of the Security management initiative.
– Has the organization established an Identity and Access Management program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines and which identifies users and network devices?
– If our security management product supports access control based on defined rules, what is the granularity of the rules supported: access control per user, group, or role?
– Has the organization established an enterprise-wide business continuity/disaster recovery program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines?
– Does the service agreement have metrics for measuring performance and effectiveness of security management?
– When a Asset Performance Management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How do we Improve Asset Performance Management service perception, and satisfaction?
– Is there a business continuity/disaster recovery plan in place?
– So, how does security management manifest in cloud services?
– Are damage assessment and disaster recovery plans in place?
– How to Secure Asset Performance Management?
Risk pool Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Risk pool strategies and gather Risk pool models .
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Asset Performance Management agendas for the next 3 years?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Asset Performance Management that make it risky?
– What are the short and long-term Asset Performance Management goals?
Management information system Critical Criteria:
Merge Management information system issues and look at it backwards.
– Do those selected for the Asset Performance Management team have a good general understanding of what Asset Performance Management is all about?
– What vendors make products that address the Asset Performance Management needs?
Distributed management Critical Criteria:
Explore Distributed management adoptions and innovate what needs to be done with Distributed management.
– How can you measure Asset Performance Management in a systematic way?
– What are the long-term Asset Performance Management goals?
– Why is Asset Performance Management important for you now?
Resource management Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Resource management management and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Resource management information.
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– Can we reuse our existing resource management and configuration tools?
– What about Asset Performance Management Analysis of results?
– Why study Human Resources management (hrm)?
Limited liability company Critical Criteria:
Frame Limited liability company goals and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Limited liability company results.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Asset Performance Management process?
– Have you identified your Asset Performance Management key performance indicators?
– What will drive Asset Performance Management change?
Business administration Critical Criteria:
Check Business administration planning and define what our big hairy audacious Business administration goal is.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Asset Performance Management in a volatile global economy?
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Asset Performance Management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Is Asset Performance Management Required?
Materials management Critical Criteria:
Focus on Materials management outcomes and track iterative Materials management results.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Asset Performance Management moving forward?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Asset Performance Management Management?
Advisory board Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Advisory board governance and track iterative Advisory board results.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Asset Performance Management?
– Does Asset Performance Management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Is a Asset Performance Management Team Work effort in place?
Equity risk Critical Criteria:
Survey Equity risk strategies and report on the economics of relationships managing Equity risk and constraints.
– Can we add value to the current Asset Performance Management decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Asset Performance Management opportunities costing us money?
– How do we Lead with Asset Performance Management in Mind?
Shape risk Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Shape risk strategies and research ways can we become the Shape risk company that would put us out of business.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Asset Performance Management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Does the Asset Performance Management task fit the clients priorities?
– How to deal with Asset Performance Management Changes?
Marketing research Critical Criteria:
Think about Marketing research visions and interpret which customers can’t participate in Marketing research because they lack skills.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Asset Performance Management is underway?
– How likely is the current Asset Performance Management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– In what way(s) did marketing research help shape CRM?
– What threat is Asset Performance Management addressing?
Public relations Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Public relations goals and proactively manage Public relations risks.
– If the single biggest influence in shaping consumers attitudes is community organizations, what are they and how can public relations help?
– What are your public relations problems and opportunities based on the product/program and consumer lifecycles?
– What are the problems, opportunities and anticipated issues that public relations can address?
– What do public relations professionals need to do to become excellent leaders?
– What are internal and external Asset Performance Management relations?
– Are we Assessing Asset Performance Management and Risk?
Financial audit Critical Criteria:
Read up on Financial audit outcomes and handle a jump-start course to Financial audit.
– Is Asset Performance Management Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Why are Asset Performance Management skills important?
Market economy Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Market economy results and be persistent.
– Does Asset Performance Management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Asset Performance Management processes?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Asset Performance Management move?
Holding period risk Critical Criteria:
Probe Holding period risk goals and gather practices for scaling Holding period risk.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Asset Performance Management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Corporate finance Critical Criteria:
Infer Corporate finance visions and transcribe Corporate finance as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Can we do Asset Performance Management without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Who sets the Asset Performance Management standards?
– How do we maintain Asset Performance Managements Integrity?
Intellectual property Critical Criteria:
Trace Intellectual property issues and summarize a clear Intellectual property focus.
– What will be the policies for data sharing and public access (including provisions for protection of privacy, confidentiality, security, intellectual property rights and other rights as appropriate)?
– During the last 3 years, have you received a complaint or an injunction arising out of intellectual property infringement, content or advertising?
– Is legal review performed on all intellectual property utilized in the course of your business operations?
– Am I concerned about intellectual property protection and legal issues of my application and data?
– Are there any data with intellectual property (e.g., patent, copyright) concerns with sharing?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– Who will own any copyright or intellectual property rights to the data?
Annual general meeting Critical Criteria:
Deduce Annual general meeting governance and assess what counts with Annual general meeting that we are not counting.
– In the case of a Asset Performance Management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Asset Performance Management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Asset Performance Management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
Change management Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Change management visions and define what our big hairy audacious Change management goal is.
– Workforce Change Management How do you prepare your workforce for changing capability and capacity needs? How do you manage your workforce, its needs, and your needs to ensure continuity, prevent workforce reductions, and minimize the impact of workforce reductions, if they do become necessary? How do you prepare for and manage periods of workforce growth?
– The objective of Change Management is to ensure that standard methods and procedures are used, such that changes can be dealt with quickly, with the lowest possible impact on service quality. all changes should be traceable, in other words, one can answer the question, what changed? Do we do this?
– Do you have resources, processes, and methodologies in place to provide training and organizational change management services?
– Have all the major Change Management issues associated with the preferred alternative been identified and discussed?
– Do you have formalized processes for organizational change management within your organization?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Asset Performance Management effort?
– In what scenarios should change management systems be introduced?
– What has been your most Challenging change management experience?
– What are common barriers to using Change Management in practice?
– What change management practices does your organization employ?
– What is the latest success strategy in change management?
– When is Change Management used on a project?
– Why do we need Change Management?
International business Critical Criteria:
Derive from International business quality and separate what are the business goals International business is aiming to achieve.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Asset Performance Management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Asset Performance Management study?
– Who will provide the final approval of Asset Performance Management deliverables?
– Organizational structure for international business?
Communications management Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Communications management leadership and customize techniques for implementing Communications management controls.
– Consider your own Asset Performance Management project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How can we improve Asset Performance Management?
Planned economy Critical Criteria:
Understand Planned economy projects and be persistent.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Asset Performance Management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Is the scope of Asset Performance Management defined?
Configuration management Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Configuration management tasks and acquire concise Configuration management education.
– How do you do keep current with a continuously changing codeline, and also make progress without being distracted by your environment changing out from under you?
– Does the provider extend their vulnerability and configuration management process to the virtualization platform?
– Have test requirements, for acceptance and integration testing, and Configuration Management been developed?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Asset Performance Management project?
– Can we answer questions like: Is the right version of the compiler and other software tools specified?
– Can we answer questions like: Are all requested changes to the cis assessed, processed and tracked?
– How do you build get the right versions of the right components into a new workspace?
– What tools, resources, and training are required to perform baseline management?
– How is access to the Configuration Management status data controlled?
– How and when are baselines created and physically controlled?
– Why implement a Configuration Management database (cmdb)?
– Have databases been established for your CM Program?
– How is the current software configuration defined?
– What is the smallest thing controlled and tracked?
– What should be under configuration control?
– Are all other required reviews complete?
– Who has a particular software version?
– What is the last mile connectioin?
– Implemented as proposed?
Open economy Critical Criteria:
Refer to Open economy leadership and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Open economy.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Asset Performance Management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Do we all define Asset Performance Management in the same way?
Credit risk Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Credit risk quality and improve Credit risk service perception.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Asset Performance Management project manager?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Asset Performance Management project?
Financial economics Critical Criteria:
Examine Financial economics tactics and oversee Financial economics requirements.
– Does Asset Performance Management analysis show the relationships among important Asset Performance Management factors?
– Is there any existing Asset Performance Management governance structure?
Organizational communication Critical Criteria:
Generalize Organizational communication decisions and improve Organizational communication service perception.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Asset Performance Management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Does our organization need more Asset Performance Management education?
– Is Supporting Asset Performance Management documentation required?
Organizational conflict Critical Criteria:
Focus on Organizational conflict leadership and correct Organizational conflict management by competencies.
– Does Asset Performance Management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Business process Critical Criteria:
Steer Business process tactics and reduce Business process costs.
– Do we identify maximum allowable downtime for critical business functions, acceptable levels of data loss and backlogged transactions, RTOs, RPOs, recovery of the critical path (i.e., business processes or systems that should receive the highest priority), and the costs associated with downtime? Are the approved thresholds appropriate?
– Have the segments, goals and performance objectives been translated into an actionable and realistic target business and information architecture expressed within business functions, business processes, and information requirements?
– Have senior executives clearly identified and explained concerns regarding Customer Service issues and other change drivers, and emphasized that major improvements are imperative?
– What are the disruptive Asset Performance Management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
– What finance, procurement and Human Resources business processes should be included in the scope of a erp solution?
– What is the source of the strategies for Asset Performance Management strengthening and reform?
– If we accept checks what is the desired business process around supporting checks?
– What are the relationships with other business processes and are these necessary?
– How do you inventory and assess business processes as part of an ERP evaluation?
– Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of Change Management?
– On what basis would you decide to redesign a business process?
– How does the solution handle core business processes?
– What is the business process?
Knowledge management Critical Criteria:
Refer to Knowledge management strategies and research ways can we become the Knowledge management company that would put us out of business.
– Learning Systems Analysis: once one has a good grasp of the current state of the organization, there is still an important question that needs to be asked: what is the organizations potential for developing and changing – in the near future and in the longer term?
– Is maximizing Asset Performance Management protection the same as minimizing Asset Performance Management loss?
– What are the best practices in knowledge management for IT Service management ITSM?
– What are the barriers to increased Asset Performance Management production?
– How do we manage Asset Performance Management Knowledge Management (KM)?
– When is Knowledge Management Measured?
– How is Knowledge Management Measured?
Business ethics Critical Criteria:
Merge Business ethics goals and ask questions.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Asset Performance Management, including any consulting or professional services?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Asset Performance Management process?
IT service management Critical Criteria:
Design IT service management results and research ways can we become the IT service management company that would put us out of business.
– If SLAs are already negotiated and reference the Catalogue for documentation of the service levels, how do you change service level in the Catalogue without renegotiating the SLA?
– What other departments, besides IT, use service catalog as a means of publishing their services in your organization?
– How would you describe the impact of cloud vis-a -vis your ITSM initiative/capabilities in your organization?
– What challenges and opportunities does cloud computing present for IT service management ?
– Its worth asking the question: why are business sponsors for it projects so important?
– What challenges and opportunities does cloud computing present for IT Service Management ?
– What level of service resilience and backup is provided within the service?
– What should customers be looking for and expect from a good cloud service provider?
– Are you thinking about implementing ITIL standards based tools?
– What best practices are relevant to your itsm initiative?
– Do you have a single view into it Service Management?
– What metrics will be provided and are they relevant?
– How does this service support business activities?
– How many employees are in your company worldwide?
– Do you have a growing list of overdue incidents?
– What software do I have and why do we have it?
– What are reasons to say no to cloud computing?
– What is the scope of certification?
– How is it integrated?
Power management Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Power management outcomes and define Power management competency-based leadership.
– How do we know that any Asset Performance Management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Asset Performance Management?
Talent management Critical Criteria:
Generalize Talent management visions and separate what are the business goals Talent management is aiming to achieve.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Asset Performance Management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How much does it cost to set up an online learning management system?
Enterprise asset management Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Enterprise asset management visions and ask questions.
– How will you know that the Asset Performance Management project has been successful?
– How can the value of Asset Performance Management be defined?
Strategic management Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Strategic management quality and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Strategic management projects.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Asset Performance Management ?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Asset Performance Management objectives?
Labour economics Critical Criteria:
Start Labour economics goals and handle a jump-start course to Labour economics.
– Think of your Asset Performance Management project. what are the main functions?
– What are the usability implications of Asset Performance Management actions?
Renewable energy Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Renewable energy projects and pay attention to the small things.
– what is the best design framework for Asset Performance Management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What are current Asset Performance Management Paradigms?
Organizational architecture Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Organizational architecture tactics and get answers.
Personal finance Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Personal finance tactics and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Personal finance projects.
– How do we measure improved Asset Performance Management service perception, and satisfaction?
– Are assumptions made in Asset Performance Management stated explicitly?
– What is our formula for success in Asset Performance Management ?
Commodity risk Critical Criteria:
Meet over Commodity risk adoptions and find answers.
– Which customers cant participate in our Asset Performance Management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Do the Asset Performance Management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Human resource management Critical Criteria:
Boost Human resource management failures and maintain Human resource management for success.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Asset Performance Management services/products?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Asset Performance Management?
Development economics Critical Criteria:
Gauge Development economics issues and report on developing an effective Development economics strategy.
– Which Asset Performance Management goals are the most important?
Board of directors Critical Criteria:
Steer Board of directors decisions and point out improvements in Board of directors.
– What key measures should we include in our annual report to our Board of Directors?
– How do we Identify specific Asset Performance Management investment and emerging trends?
Consumer credit risk Critical Criteria:
Use past Consumer credit risk visions and develop and take control of the Consumer credit risk initiative.
– What are our needs in relation to Asset Performance Management skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Commercial management Critical Criteria:
Talk about Commercial management issues and explain and analyze the challenges of Commercial management.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Asset Performance Management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Value at risk Critical Criteria:
Understand Value at risk tactics and mentor Value at risk customer orientation.
– Is there a Asset Performance Management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Is Asset Performance Management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What are the business goals Asset Performance Management is aiming to achieve?
Valuation risk Critical Criteria:
Analyze Valuation risk management and get out your magnifying glass.
– In what ways are Asset Performance Management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Experimental finance Critical Criteria:
Add value to Experimental finance goals and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Experimental finance.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Asset Performance Management leader?
Fixed assets management Critical Criteria:
Scan Fixed assets management planning and assess what counts with Fixed assets management that we are not counting.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Asset Performance Management values?
Financial assets Critical Criteria:
Rank Financial assets decisions and correct better engagement with Financial assets results.
– How can you negotiate Asset Performance Management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Asset Performance Management processes?
Network management Critical Criteria:
Guard Network management governance and catalog what business benefits will Network management goals deliver if achieved.
– How is the value delivered by Asset Performance Management being measured?
Capital budgeting Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Capital budgeting visions and forecast involvement of future Capital budgeting projects in development.
– Why should managers set the required rate of return higher than the rate at which money can be borrowed when making a typical capital budgeting decision?
– Under what circumstances will the NPV, IRR, and PI techniques provide different capital budgeting decisions?
– What are the primary distinctions between foreign capital investments and domestic investments?
– Why should the capital budgeting process use cash flows instead of accounting profits?
– Screening decisions. Does a proposed project meet some preset standard of acceptance?
– Which investments does the firm accept if the cutoff payback period is three years?
– What is the difference between mandatory and discretionary capital investments?
– What is the difference between a current expenditure and a capital investment?
– How can poor capital budgeting decisions produce negative effects to the firm?
– What is the primary purpose of expansion projects and replacement projects?
– What actions should corporate managers take before implementing a project?
– Does a proposed project meet some preset standard of acceptance?
– What are the costs and benefits of maintaining inventories?
– Should sunk costs be included when estimating cash flows?
– What are the six stages of the capital budgeting process?
– Which costs should be included in incremental cash flows?
– What steps are involved in the capita budgeting process?
– What are the major weaknesses of the payback method?
– Which project do you accept on the basis of NPV?
– What is operating leverage?
Quality management Critical Criteria:
Group Quality management results and work towards be a leading Quality management expert.
– What are specific Asset Performance Management Rules to follow?
– What is the future of Data Quality management?
– Quality management -are clients satisfied?
Infrastructure asset management Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Infrastructure asset management quality and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Infrastructure asset management information.
Mergers and acquisitions Critical Criteria:
Pilot Mergers and acquisitions governance and display thorough understanding of the Mergers and acquisitions process.
– For your Asset Performance Management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Commercial law Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Commercial law engagements and optimize Commercial law leadership as a key to advancement.
– How would one define Asset Performance Management leadership?
Integrated management Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Integrated management leadership and innovate what needs to be done with Integrated management.
– Are accountability and ownership for Asset Performance Management clearly defined?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Business intelligence management and define what our big hairy audacious Business intelligence goal is.
– Does your mobile solution allow you to interact with desktop-authored dashboards using touchscreen gestures like taps, flicks, and pinches?
– What strategies will we pursue to ensure the success of the business intelligence competency center?
– What is the difference between a data scientist and a business intelligence analyst?
– Does your BI solution allow analytical insights to happen anywhere and everywhere?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– Does your BI solution help you find the right views to examine your data?
– What are the pros and cons of outsourcing Business Intelligence?
– How can data extraction from dashboards be automated?
– Does your software integrate with active directory?
– To create parallel systems or custom workflows?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
– Where is the business intelligence bottleneck?
– Will your product work from a mobile device?
– What are our tools for big data analytics?
– Can your product map ad-hoc query results?
– What are typical data-mining applications?
– What is your expect product life cycle?
– Make or buy BI Business Intelligence?
– Does your system provide APIs?
Systems management Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Systems management governance and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Systems management services.
– How will you measure your Asset Performance Management effectiveness?
Supply chain management Critical Criteria:
Detail Supply chain management failures and handle a jump-start course to Supply chain management.
– How do supply chain management systems coordinate planning, production, and logistics with suppliers?
– What makes cloud computing well suited for supply chain management applications?
– What is TESCM tax efficient supply chain management?
– What are our Asset Performance Management Processes?
Concentration risk Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Concentration risk results and find the ideas you already have.
– Do we have past Asset Performance Management Successes?
Risk parity Critical Criteria:
Boost Risk parity outcomes and triple focus on important concepts of Risk parity relationship management.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Asset Performance Management forward?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Asset Performance Management requirements in detail?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Asset Performance Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Asset Performance Management External links:
Is Your Company Ready for Asset Performance Management?
Asset Performance Management (APM) from ABB – …
Asset Performance Management | APM | GE Digital
Security management External links:
PatrolLIVE | Guard Tour App | Security Management Software
Security Management Access Control System
Personnel Security Management Office for Industry (PSMO-I)
Risk pool External links:
The risk pool (Book, 1988) [WorldCat.org]
The Risk Pool by Richard Russo
Management information system External links:
Commissioned Corps Management Information System
TAMIS – Total Ammunition Management Information System
Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) | …
Resource management External links:
Home – Lancaster Society for Human Resource Management
Resource Management Inc.
DHRM | Utah Department of Human Resource Management
Limited liability company External links:
Limited Liability Company – LLC – Investopedia
[PDF]2017 FORM 568 Limited Liability Company Return of …
[PDF]2017 Booklet 568 – Limited Liability Company Tax Booklet
Business administration External links:
Small Business Administration – Official Site
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans – U.S. Bank
[PDF]U. S. Small Business Administration – sba.gov
Materials management External links:
State of Oregon: Materials Management – Recycling Markets
Institute of Hazardous Materials Management
Advisory board External links:
Massage Therapy Advisory Board – TDLR
Advisory Board – LGMA
iRound for Patient Experience | The Advisory Board Company
Equity risk External links:
CHAPTER 8 – Understanding the Equity Risk Premium Puzzle
Calculating The Equity Risk Premium – Investopedia
Shape risk External links:
[PDF]How luck and fortune shape risk-taking behaviors
Marketing research External links:
Digital Marketing Research and Insights | Gartner
Mars Research – Marketing Research Services
Baltimore Research | Marketing Research
Public relations External links:
Microsoft Public Relations Contacts | Stories
Home – Public Relations Society of America
VocusPR – Cision Public Relations
Financial audit External links:
U.S. GAO – Financial Audit Manual
Market economy External links:
What is a market economy? definition and meaning
Market Economy – Investopedia – Sharper Insight. …
Market economy | Define Market economy at Dictionary.com
Holding period risk External links:
Holding Period Risk definitions – Defined Term
Holding period risk – Revolvy
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Holding period risk
Holding period risk – WOW.com
Corporate finance External links:
Corporate Finance – Global Middle Market Investment Bank
Corporate Finance Job Titles: What Do They Actually Mean?
Ally Corporate Finance | Ally Financial
Intellectual property External links:
Intellectual Property : Law360 : Legal News & Analysis
Lerner David; Intellectual Property Attorneys
Intellectual Property Rights (IPRS) search – cbp.gov
Annual general meeting External links:
2018 Annual General Meeting – U.S. Soccer
Annual General Meeting 2018 | thyssenkrupp AG
Just Energy – Annual General Meeting
Change management External links:
CDT Releases Organizational Change Management and …
Change management experts -Change Management Leaders
[PDF]Organizational Change Management Readiness Guide …
International business External links:
International Business College – Official Site
http://International business consists of trades and transactions at a global level. These include the trade of goods, services, technology, capital and/or knowledge. It involves cross-border transactions of goods and services between two or more countries. Transactions of economic resources include capital, skills, and people for the purpose of the international production of physical goods and services such as finance, banking, insurance, and construction. International business is also known as globalization. Globalization refers to the international trade between countries, which in turn refers to the tendency of international trade, investments, information technology and outsourced manufacturing to weave the economies of diverse countries together. To conduct business overseas, multinational companies need to separate national markets into one global marketplace. In essence there are two macro factors that underline the trend of greater globalization. The first macro-factor consists of eliminating barriers to make cross-border trade easier, such as the free flow of goods and services, and capital. The second macro-factor is technological change, particularly developments in communication, information processing, …
Communications management External links:
DATA Communications Management – Home | Facebook
[PDF]Communications Management Units
What Is Communications Management? (with pictures)
Planned economy External links:
Centrally Planned Economy – investopedia.com
Centrally Planned Economy Flashcards | Quizlet
What is Planned Economy? definition and meaning
Configuration management External links:
Interactive Configuration Management and Procurement …
Configuration Management | IpX
Credit risk External links:
Credit Risk – Investopedia
Monitor Credit Risk With Our Business Credit Reports – D&B
[PDF]Understanding Credit & Credit Risk Scores – CoreLogic
Financial economics External links:
Financial Economics ch. 2 Flashcards | Quizlet
MFE: Models for Financial Economics | SOA
Duke Financial Economics Center | Duke Economics …
Organizational communication External links:
Steven Gaffney – Organizational Communication Expert
What is Organizational Communication? – Academia.edu
Organizational conflict External links:
What Is Organizational Conflict? | Your Business
[DOC]ORGANIZATIONAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST – …
Business process External links:
Infosys BPM – Business Process Management | BPM Solutions
Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Modernizing Business Process …
Canon Business Process Services
Knowledge management External links:
tealbook – Supplier Discovery & Knowledge Management
Knowledge Management System – Login
A hub for technical knowledge management. — NDCAC
Business ethics External links:
Business Ethics 6th Edition – Berrett-Koehler Publishers
Business Ethics (2017) – IMDb
Journal of Business Ethics – Springer
IT service management External links:
IT Service Management | Availability Management | Optanix
Remedy 9 – IT Service Management Suite – BMC Software
Power management External links:
Power Innovations International | Power Management …
Follow the Charge – power management solutions from Eaton
Talent management External links:
Self Management Group – Your Partners in Talent Management
VA Learning University – Talent Management System
U.S. Army Talent Management
Enterprise asset management External links:
Enterprise Asset Management Systems | EAM Software
Sunflower Systems Enterprise Asset Management
Enterprise Asset Management – infor.com
Strategic management External links:
International Strategic Management – Home
KM Strategic Management
section title | Strategic Management
Labour economics External links:
Labour Economics Midterm Flashcards | Quizlet
Chapter 9 | Prices | Labour Economics
The promise of replication in labour economics – ScienceDirect
Renewable energy External links:
GE Renewable Energy – Official Site
Renewable Energy Sources – Energy Explained, Your Guide …
Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy – …
Organizational architecture External links:
What Is Organizational Architecture? – Learn.org
Organizational Architecture: Designs for Changing Organizations [David A. Nadler, Marc C. Gerstein, Robert B. Shaw] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers.
Essay on The Economics of Organizational Architecture
Personal finance External links:
Personal Finance Credit Union for CNY – Empower FCU
MONEY: Personal Finance News & Advice
BalanceTrack: Personal Finance Education Center
Commodity risk External links:
Commodity Risk Management Group | CRMG
Commodity Risk | Chatham Financial
Human resource management External links:
DHRM | Utah Department of Human Resource Management
Human Resource Management – Encyclopedia – Inc.com
Development economics External links:
Home | International and Development Economics
Handbook of Development Economics – ScienceDirect.com
Board of directors External links:
MassDOT Board of Directors | Mass.gov
Board of Directors | Clinton Foundation
Maria R. Morris Biography – Board of Directors – Wells Fargo
Consumer credit risk External links:
[PDF]Consumer Credit Risk Models via Machine-Learning …
Commercial management External links:
[PDF]The Institute of Commercial Management
ICM – Institute of Commercial Management – Home | Facebook
About us – Institute of Commercial Management
Value at risk External links:
A simple and focused backtest of value at risk – ScienceDirect
Value At Risk – VaR – Investopedia
Experimental finance External links:
Experimental Finance 2018 – Heidelberg, June 20-22
Experimental finance. The goals of experimental finance are to understand human and market behavior in settings relevant to finance. Experiments are synthetic economic environments created by researchers specifically to answer research questions.
Experimental Finance 2016 – at the University of Arizona
Fixed assets management External links:
[PDF]Fixed Assets Management – mbs.microsoft.com
Microsoft Dynamics GP Fixed Assets Management – YouTube
Financial assets External links:
[PDF]3. FINANCIAL ASSETS Classification and initial …
Transfers of Financial Assets – FASB
Network management External links:
HOW TO: Configure the Simple Network Management …
Video: Network Management Card (NMC) Password Reset …
UNMS – Ubiquiti Network Management System
Capital budgeting External links:
S.Goel Chpt 1 | Capital Budgeting | Internal Rate Of Return
Capital budgeting (eBook, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
Quality management External links:
Antelope Valley Air Quality Management District
abaqis® | Quality Management System
Quality Management Training Solutions from BSI
Infrastructure asset management External links:
Infrastructure Asset Management Software – Accela, Inc.
dTIMS® | Infrastructure Asset Management Software
Global Infrastructure Asset Management LLC
Mergers and acquisitions External links:
Home | The Braff Group | Health Care Mergers and Acquisitions
Commercial law External links:
Commercial law (Book, 2016) [WorldCat.org]
Text Book Commercial Law – AbeBooks
Commercial Law legal definition of Commercial Law
Integrated management External links:
Peer Review Integrated Management Application (PRIMA)
Civil Integrated Management (CIM) Initiative
Association Integrated Management Services, LLC
Business intelligence External links:
CWS/CMS > Portal > Business Intelligence Portal
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
Systems management External links:
– Operation Processes and Systems Management Application
KACE Endpoint Systems Management Appliances
Geographic Information Systems Management Office – …
Concentration risk External links:
Correspondent Concentration Risk | My Banker’s Bank
[PDF]Managing Equity- Concentration Risk
Concentrate on Concentration Risk | FINRA.org
Risk parity External links:
Risk parity fundamentals (Book, 2016) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]The Risk Parity Parallax – Granicus
Risk parity optimality — NYU Scholars