What is involved in People Analytics
Find out what the related areas are that People Analytics connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a People Analytics thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its People Analytics journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward People Analytics leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which People Analytics related domains to cover and 202 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
People Analytics, Academic discipline, Analytic applications, Architectural analytics, Behavioral analytics, Big data, Business analytics, Business intelligence, Cloud analytics, Complex event processing, Computer programming, Continuous analytics, Cultural analytics, Customer analytics, Data mining, Data presentation architecture, Embedded analytics, Enterprise decision management, Fraud detection, Google Analytics, Human resources, Learning analytics, Machine learning, Marketing mix modeling, Mobile Location Analytics, Neural networks, News analytics, Online analytical processing, Online video analytics, Operational reporting, Operations research, Over-the-counter data, Portfolio analysis, Predictive analytics, Predictive engineering analytics, Predictive modeling, Prescriptive analytics, Price discrimination, Risk analysis, Security information and event management, Semantic analytics, Smart grid, Social analytics, Software analytics, Speech analytics, Statistical discrimination, Stock-keeping unit, Structured data, Telecommunications data retention, Text analytics, Text mining, Time series, Unstructured data, User behavior analytics, Visual analytics, Web analytics, Win–loss analytics:
People Analytics Critical Criteria:
Experiment with People Analytics engagements and pioneer acquisition of People Analytics systems.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing People Analytics? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a People Analytics project?
– What are the legal risks in using Big Data/People Analytics in hiring?
– How can we improve People Analytics?
Academic discipline Critical Criteria:
Audit Academic discipline governance and figure out ways to motivate other Academic discipline users.
– Is maximizing People Analytics protection the same as minimizing People Analytics loss?
– Have you identified your People Analytics key performance indicators?
– How to deal with People Analytics Changes?
Analytic applications Critical Criteria:
Graph Analytic applications tactics and know what your objective is.
– How do we measure improved People Analytics service perception, and satisfaction?
– Think of your People Analytics project. what are the main functions?
– How do you handle Big Data in Analytic Applications?
– Analytic Applications: Build or Buy?
Architectural analytics Critical Criteria:
Probe Architectural analytics engagements and describe which business rules are needed as Architectural analytics interface.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a People Analytics process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the People Analytics process available?
– What are the barriers to increased People Analytics production?
– Does the People Analytics task fit the clients priorities?
Behavioral analytics Critical Criteria:
X-ray Behavioral analytics strategies and find the ideas you already have.
– Think about the people you identified for your People Analytics project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How do we go about Comparing People Analytics approaches/solutions?
Big data Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Big data leadership and separate what are the business goals Big data is aiming to achieve.
– New roles. Executives interested in leading a big data transition can start with two simple techniques. First, they can get in the habit of asking What do the data say?
– Is your organizations business affected by regulatory restrictions on data/servers localisation requirements?
– In which area(s) do data integration and BI, as part of Fusion Middleware, help our IT infrastructure?
– To what extent does your organization have experience with big data and data-driven innovation (DDI)?
– How are the new Big Data developments captured in new Reference Architectures?
– Are there any best practices or standards for the use of Big Data solutions?
– Which other Oracle Business Intelligence products are used in your solution?
– How will systems and methods evolve to remove Big Data solution weaknesses?
– What is the contribution of subsets of the data to the problem solution?
– How much value is created for each unit of data (whatever it is)?
– With more data to analyze, can Big Data improve decision-making?
– Do you see a need to share data processing facilities?
– Which other Oracle products are used in your solution?
– How fast can we adapt to changes in the data stream?
– From which country is your organization from?
– Are all our algorithms covered by templates?
– What load balancing technique should we use?
– How much data might be lost to pruning?
– How much data so far?
– What is in Scope?
Business analytics Critical Criteria:
Focus on Business analytics strategies and define what our big hairy audacious Business analytics goal is.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once People Analytics is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– what is the most effective tool for Statistical Analysis Business Analytics and Business Intelligence?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Is there a mechanism to leverage information for business analytics and optimization?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of People Analytics that make it risky?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic People Analytics objectives?
– What is the difference between business intelligence and business analytics?
– what is the difference between Data analytics and Business Analytics If Any?
– How do you pick an appropriate ETL tool or business analytics tool?
– What are the trends shaping the future of business analytics?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Face Business intelligence projects and proactively manage Business intelligence risks.
– Self-service analysis is meaningless unless users can trust that the data comes from an approved source and is up to date. Does your BI solution create a strong partnership with IT to ensure that data, whether from extracts or live connections, is 100-percent accurate?
– Research reveals that more than half of business intelligence projects hit a low degree of acceptance or fail. What factors influence the implementation negative or positive?
– When users are more fluid and guest access is a must, can you choose hardware-based licensing that is tailored to your exact configuration needs?
– As we develop increasing numbers of predictive models, then we have to figure out how do you pick the targets, how do you optimize the models?
– Does your mobile solution allow you to interact with desktop-authored dashboards using touchscreen gestures like taps, flicks, and pinches?
– Does your bi solution require weeks of training before new users can analyze data and publish dashboards?
– Which core Oracle Business Intelligence or Big Data Analytics products are used in your solution?
– What are the best BI and reporting tools for embedding in a SaaS application?
– Describe the process of data transformation required by your system?
– What are the main full web business intelligence solutions?
– What type and complexity of system administration roles?
– How does social media redefine business intelligence?
– Is your software easy for IT to manage and upgrade?
– Do we offer a good introduction to data warehouse?
– What would true business intelligence look like?
– Is the product accessible from the internet?
– How stable is it across domains/geographies?
– How is Business Intelligence related to CRM?
– What is required to present video images?
– Why BI?
Cloud analytics Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Cloud analytics issues and acquire concise Cloud analytics education.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the People Analytics requirements in detail?
– Are there recognized People Analytics problems?
Complex event processing Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Complex event processing issues and maintain Complex event processing for success.
– Do the People Analytics decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How important is People Analytics to the user organizations mission?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Examine Computer programming decisions and finalize the present value of growth of Computer programming.
– In what ways are People Analytics vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Is People Analytics Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Who needs to know about People Analytics ?
Continuous analytics Critical Criteria:
Study Continuous analytics strategies and describe which business rules are needed as Continuous analytics interface.
– Does People Analytics systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting People Analytics with what users do day-to-day?
– What business benefits will People Analytics goals deliver if achieved?
Cultural analytics Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Cultural analytics governance and describe the risks of Cultural analytics sustainability.
– What are the usability implications of People Analytics actions?
– What about People Analytics Analysis of results?
Customer analytics Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Customer analytics goals and probe the present value of growth of Customer analytics.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to People Analytics? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What will drive People Analytics change?
Data mining Critical Criteria:
Map Data mining tactics and acquire concise Data mining education.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent People Analytics services/products?
– Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
– What types of transactional activities and data mining are being used and where do we see the greatest potential benefits?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– Have all basic functions of People Analytics been defined?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
Data presentation architecture Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Data presentation architecture planning and drive action.
– Think about the functions involved in your People Analytics project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What is our People Analytics Strategy?
Embedded analytics Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Embedded analytics results and find out.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about People Analytics. How do we gain traction?
– Have the types of risks that may impact People Analytics been identified and analyzed?
– Are there People Analytics Models?
Enterprise decision management Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Enterprise decision management tasks and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Enterprise decision management.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our People Analytics agendas for the next 3 years?
– Is there a People Analytics Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How would one define People Analytics leadership?
Fraud detection Critical Criteria:
Sort Fraud detection tactics and ask questions.
– Is Supporting People Analytics documentation required?
– Does People Analytics appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Google Analytics Critical Criteria:
Talk about Google Analytics adoptions and oversee Google Analytics management by competencies.
– What are our needs in relation to People Analytics skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed People Analytics opportunities costing us money?
Human resources Critical Criteria:
Consult on Human resources goals and proactively manage Human resources risks.
– If there is recognition by both parties of the potential benefits of an alliance, but adequate qualified human resources are not available at one or both firms?
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– Have we adopted and promoted the companys culture of integrity management, including ethics, business practices and Human Resources evaluations?
– Do we identify desired outcomes and key indicators (if not already existing) such as what metrics?
– Should pay levels and differences reflect what workers are used to in their own countries?
– To satisfy customers and stakeholders, which internal business process must we excel in?
– How is The staffs ability and response to handle questions or requests?
– What is the important thing that human resources management should do?
– What decisions can you envision making with this type of information?
– Are there types of data to which the employee does not have access?
– Do you understand the parameters set by the algorithm?
– What does the pyramid of information look like?
– How is the Content updated of the hr website?
– Does the hr plan work for our stakeholders?
– What additional approaches already exist?
– Who should appraise performance?
Learning analytics Critical Criteria:
Apply Learning analytics outcomes and shift your focus.
– To what extent does management recognize People Analytics as a tool to increase the results?
– How do we Identify specific People Analytics investment and emerging trends?
Machine learning Critical Criteria:
Survey Machine learning results and know what your objective is.
– What are the long-term implications of other disruptive technologies (e.g., machine learning, robotics, data analytics) converging with blockchain development?
– Does People Analytics analysis show the relationships among important People Analytics factors?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom People Analytics project?
– Is there any existing People Analytics governance structure?
Marketing mix modeling Critical Criteria:
Generalize Marketing mix modeling management and pioneer acquisition of Marketing mix modeling systems.
– Consider your own People Analytics project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as People Analytics leaders?
Mobile Location Analytics Critical Criteria:
Focus on Mobile Location Analytics management and plan concise Mobile Location Analytics education.
– Is People Analytics dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What are our People Analytics Processes?
Neural networks Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Neural networks visions and remodel and develop an effective Neural networks strategy.
– What are the key elements of your People Analytics performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Do we all define People Analytics in the same way?
News analytics Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate News analytics risks and display thorough understanding of the News analytics process.
– For your People Analytics project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Is a People Analytics Team Work effort in place?
Online analytical processing Critical Criteria:
Analyze Online analytical processing planning and correct Online analytical processing management by competencies.
– How will you know that the People Analytics project has been successful?
– Does our organization need more People Analytics education?
Online video analytics Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Online video analytics failures and transcribe Online video analytics as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Why are People Analytics skills important?
Operational reporting Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Operational reporting issues and pioneer acquisition of Operational reporting systems.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of People Analytics activities?
Operations research Critical Criteria:
Match Operations research engagements and report on setting up Operations research without losing ground.
– Are we Assessing People Analytics and Risk?
– How to Secure People Analytics?
Over-the-counter data Critical Criteria:
Categorize Over-the-counter data management and raise human resource and employment practices for Over-the-counter data.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your People Analytics activities?
– How can you measure People Analytics in a systematic way?
– What are the long-term People Analytics goals?
Portfolio analysis Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Portfolio analysis outcomes and balance specific methods for improving Portfolio analysis results.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of People Analytics into the services that we provide?
Predictive analytics Critical Criteria:
Derive from Predictive analytics tasks and report on the economics of relationships managing Predictive analytics and constraints.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to People Analytics?
– In a project to restructure People Analytics outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are direct examples that show predictive analytics to be highly reliable?
– How is the value delivered by People Analytics being measured?
Predictive engineering analytics Critical Criteria:
Debate over Predictive engineering analytics planning and probe Predictive engineering analytics strategic alliances.
– Do those selected for the People Analytics team have a good general understanding of what People Analytics is all about?
– How do we Lead with People Analytics in Mind?
Predictive modeling Critical Criteria:
Survey Predictive modeling outcomes and mentor Predictive modeling customer orientation.
– What is the source of the strategies for People Analytics strengthening and reform?
– Are you currently using predictive modeling to drive results?
Prescriptive analytics Critical Criteria:
Scan Prescriptive analytics planning and gather practices for scaling Prescriptive analytics.
– Is the People Analytics organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Price discrimination Critical Criteria:
Deduce Price discrimination planning and be persistent.
– Which People Analytics goals are the most important?
– Why is People Analytics important for you now?
Risk analysis Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Risk analysis outcomes and test out new things.
– How do risk analysis and Risk Management inform your organizations decisionmaking processes for long-range system planning, major project description and cost estimation, priority programming, and project development?
– Which customers cant participate in our People Analytics domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What levels of assurance are needed and how can the risk analysis benefit setting standards and policy functions?
– In which two Service Management processes would you be most likely to use a risk analysis and management method?
– How does the business impact analysis use data from Risk Management and risk analysis?
– How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
– With risk analysis do we answer the question how big is the risk?
– What are specific People Analytics Rules to follow?
Security information and event management Critical Criteria:
Match Security information and event management governance and devote time assessing Security information and event management and its risk.
– Among the People Analytics product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Semantic analytics Critical Criteria:
Analyze Semantic analytics planning and intervene in Semantic analytics processes and leadership.
– Do we have past People Analytics Successes?
Smart grid Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Smart grid goals and summarize a clear Smart grid focus.
– Does your organization perform vulnerability assessment activities as part of the acquisition cycle for products in each of the following areas: Cybersecurity, SCADA, smart grid, internet connectivity, and website hosting?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that People Analytics objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Social analytics Critical Criteria:
Design Social analytics visions and describe the risks of Social analytics sustainability.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your People Analytics project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good People Analytics project manager?
– How do we keep improving People Analytics?
Software analytics Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Software analytics risks and point out improvements in Software analytics.
– What is our formula for success in People Analytics ?
– How do we maintain People Analyticss Integrity?
Speech analytics Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Speech analytics planning and create Speech analytics explanations for all managers.
– What is the total cost related to deploying People Analytics, including any consulting or professional services?
Statistical discrimination Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Statistical discrimination tactics and transcribe Statistical discrimination as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your People Analytics processes?
– Are accountability and ownership for People Analytics clearly defined?
Stock-keeping unit Critical Criteria:
Add value to Stock-keeping unit engagements and do something to it.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the People Analytics process?
– Do People Analytics rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What are all of our People Analytics domains and what do they do?
Structured data Critical Criteria:
Adapt Structured data management and plan concise Structured data education.
– How do your measurements capture actionable People Analytics information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What tools do you consider particularly important to handle unstructured data expressed in (a) natural language(s)?
– Does your organization have the right tools to handle unstructured data expressed in (a) natural language(s)?
– Should you use a hierarchy or would a more structured database-model work best?
Telecommunications data retention Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Telecommunications data retention quality and get answers.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether People Analytics goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Text analytics Critical Criteria:
Group Text analytics tactics and track iterative Text analytics results.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing People Analytics?
– Have text analytics mechanisms like entity extraction been considered?
Text mining Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Text mining decisions and prioritize challenges of Text mining.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new People Analytics in a volatile global economy?
Time series Critical Criteria:
Gauge Time series visions and tour deciding if Time series progress is made.
– Is the scope of People Analytics defined?
Unstructured data Critical Criteria:
Reason over Unstructured data visions and explain and analyze the challenges of Unstructured data.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this People Analytics process?
– How do we know that any People Analytics analysis is complete and comprehensive?
User behavior analytics Critical Criteria:
Dissect User behavior analytics goals and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with People Analytics ?
Visual analytics Critical Criteria:
Examine Visual analytics visions and figure out ways to motivate other Visual analytics users.
– How much does People Analytics help?
Web analytics Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Web analytics decisions and oversee implementation of Web analytics.
– What statistics should one be familiar with for business intelligence and web analytics?
– Can we do People Analytics without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How is cloud computing related to web analytics?
Win–loss analytics Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Win–loss analytics risks and differentiate in coordinating Win–loss analytics.
– What vendors make products that address the People Analytics needs?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the People Analytics Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
People Analytics External links:
WhoKnows: Candidate Sourcing and People Analytics …
Wharton People Analytics
Academic discipline External links:
Criminal justice | academic discipline | Britannica.com
What does academic discipline mean? – Definitions.net
Analytic applications External links:
Foxtrot Code AI Analytic Applications (Home)
Architectural analytics External links:
Architectural Analytics – Home | Facebook
Behavioral analytics External links:
Fortscale | Behavioral Analytics for Everyone
Behavioral Analytics | Interana
User and Entity Behavioral Analytics Partners | Exabeam
Big data External links:
Databricks – Making Big Data Simple
Take 5 Media Group – Build an audience using big data
Big Data Analytics | Edinburgh | Big Data Scotland 2017
Business analytics External links:
Advanced Business Analytics | Coursera
“Business Analytics in 2015” by Shu Z. Schiller
Business Analytics | Coursera
Business intelligence External links:
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
List of Business Intelligence Skills – The Balance
Cloud analytics External links:
Cloud Analytics – Solutions for Cloud Data Analytics | NetApp
Cloud Analytics Academy | Hosted by Snowflake
Complex event processing External links:
.net – Complex Event Processing with C# – Stack Overflow
Computer programming External links:
Computer Programming – ed2go
Computer Programming, Robotics & Engineering – STEM For Kids
Online Computer Programming & Coding Courses | One …
Continuous analytics External links:
[PDF]Continuous Analytics: Stream Query Processing in …
Cultural analytics External links:
Software Studies Initiative: Cultural analytics
Customer analytics External links:
Customer Analytics and Customer Journey Management
Zylotech- AI For Customer Analytics
Xavier University – Master of Science in Customer Analytics
Data mining External links:
Data Mining (eBook, 2016) [WorldCat.org]
UT Data Mining
[PDF]Data Mining Report – Federation of American Scientists
Data presentation architecture External links:
[PDF]Data Presentation Architecture with Sharing – ijsrd.com
Embedded analytics External links:
Embedded Analytics and Reporting | Looker
LaunchWorks | Embedded Analytics Solutions
Tailored Embedded Analytics from Logi Analytics
Enterprise decision management External links:
enterprise decision management Archives – Insights
Enterprise Decision Management | Sapiens DECISION
Come to the Enterprise Decision Management Summit in …
Fraud detection External links:
Title IV fraud detection | University Business Magazine
Big Data Fraud Detection | DataVisor
Google Analytics External links:
Google Analytics for Firebase | Firebase
Enterprise Marketing Analytics – Google Analytics 360 Suite
Human resources External links:
Human Resources HR Connection
Home | Human Resources
Human Resources | Maricopa Community Colleges
Learning analytics External links:
Journal of Learning Analytics
Learning Analytics Explained (eBook, 2017) [WorldCat.org]
Society for Learning Analytics Research – YouTube
Machine learning External links:
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio
DataRobot – Automated Machine Learning for Predictive …
ZestFinance.com: Machine Learning & Big Data …
Marketing mix modeling External links:
Marketing Mix Modeling – Gartner IT Glossary
Marketing Mix Modeling | Marketing Management Analytics
Mobile Location Analytics External links:
[PDF]Mobile Location Analytics Code of Conduct
Mobile location analytics | Federal Trade Commission
Mobile Location Analytics Privacy Notice | Verizon
Neural networks External links:
Neural Networks | Cerebral Cortex | Brain
Neural Networks – ScienceDirect.com
Artificial Neural Networks – ScienceDirect
News analytics External links:
Yakshof – Big Data News Analytics
Online analytical processing External links:
Working with Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
Online video analytics External links:
Managing Your Online Video Analytics – DaCast
Operations research External links:
Operations Research on JSTOR
Operations research (Book, 1974) [WorldCat.org]
Operations research | Britannica.com
Over-the-counter data External links:
[PDF]Over-the-Counter Data’s Impact on Educators’ Data …
Over-the-Counter Data – American Mensa – Medium
Portfolio analysis External links:
What is PORTFOLIO ANALYSIS? definition of …
Portfolio analysis (Book, 1971) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Portfolio Analysis – Morningstar Log In
Predictive analytics External links:
Predictive Analytics for Healthcare | Forecast Health
Strategic Location Management & Predictive Analytics | …
Predictive Analytics Software, Social Listening | NewBrand
Predictive engineering analytics External links:
Predictive Engineering Analytics: Siemens PLM Software
Predictive modeling External links:
SDN Predictive Modeling – Student Doctor Network
Predictive Modeling Definition | Investopedia
DataRobot – Automated Machine Learning for Predictive Modeling
Prescriptive analytics External links:
Healthcare Prescriptive Analytics – Cedar Gate …
Price discrimination External links:
Is price discrimination good or bad? – Updated – Quora
Risk analysis External links:
Full Monte Project Risk Analysis from Barbecana
What is Risk Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
Security information and event management External links:
A Guide to Security Information and Event Management
Semantic analytics External links:
What is semantic analytics? – Quora
[PDF]Geospatial and Temporal Semantic Analytics
Smart grid External links:
Smart Grid – AbeBooks
[PDF]The Smart Grid?
Smart Grid Security (eBook, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
Social analytics External links:
Enterprise Social Analytics Platform | About
Influencer marketing platform & Social analytics tool – …
Social Analytics – Marchex
Software analytics External links:
Software Analytics – Microsoft Research
EDGEPro Software Analytics Tool for Optometry | Success …
Speech analytics External links:
Yactraq – Speech Analytics & Audio Mining
Speech Analytics ROI Calculator Inquiry – CallMiner
Best Speech Analytics Solutions in 2017 | IT Central Station
Statistical discrimination External links:
Statistical discrimination is an economic theory of racial or gender inequality based on stereotypes. According to this theory, inequality may exist and persist between demographic groups even when economic agents (consumers, workers, employers, etc.) are rational and non-prejudiced.
[PDF]Testing for Statistical Discrimination in Health Care
“Employer Learning and Statistical Discrimination”
Structured data External links:
Chapter 11 Structured Data Flashcards | Quizlet
Introduction to Structured Data | Search | Google Developers
SEC.gov | What Is Structured Data?
Telecommunications data retention External links:
Telecommunications Data Retention and Human …
Text analytics External links:
Text analytics software| NICE LTD | NICE
[PDF]Syllabus Course Title: Text Analytics – Regis University
Text Mining / Text Analytics Specialist – bigtapp
Text mining External links:
Text Mining – AbeBooks
Text Mining | Metadata | Portable Document Format
Text Mining Specialist Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Time series External links:
Initial State – Analytics for Time Series Data
SPK WCDS – Hourly Time Series Reports
InfluxDays | Time Series Data & Applications Conference
Unstructured data External links:
Gigaom | Sector Roadmap: Unstructured Data …
User behavior analytics External links:
User Behavior Analytics (UBA) Tools and Solutions | Rapid7
Web analytics External links:
AFS Analytics – Web analytics
View Web Analytics reports (SharePoint Server 2010)
11 Best Web Analytics Tools | Inc.com