What is involved in Enterprise Analytics
Find out what the related areas are that Enterprise Analytics connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Enterprise Analytics thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Enterprise Analytics journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Enterprise Analytics leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Enterprise Analytics related domains to cover and 200 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Enterprise Analytics, Academic discipline, Analytic applications, Architectural analytics, Behavioral analytics, Big data, Business analytics, Business intelligence, Cloud analytics, Complex event processing, Computer programming, Continuous analytics, Cultural analytics, Customer analytics, Data mining, Data presentation architecture, Embedded analytics, Enterprise decision management, Fraud detection, Google Analytics, Human resources, Learning analytics, Machine learning, Marketing mix modeling, Mobile Location Analytics, Neural networks, News analytics, Online analytical processing, Online video analytics, Operational reporting, Operations research, Over-the-counter data, Portfolio analysis, Predictive analytics, Predictive engineering analytics, Predictive modeling, Prescriptive analytics, Price discrimination, Risk analysis, Security information and event management, Semantic analytics, Smart grid, Social analytics, Software analytics, Speech analytics, Statistical discrimination, Stock-keeping unit, Structured data, Telecommunications data retention, Text analytics, Text mining, Time series, Unstructured data, User behavior analytics, Visual analytics, Web analytics, Win–loss analytics:
Enterprise Analytics Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Enterprise Analytics adoptions and differentiate in coordinating Enterprise Analytics.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Enterprise Analytics services/products?
– How do we Lead with Enterprise Analytics in Mind?
Academic discipline Critical Criteria:
Investigate Academic discipline outcomes and probe Academic discipline strategic alliances.
– How to deal with Enterprise Analytics Changes?
– How to Secure Enterprise Analytics?
– Is Enterprise Analytics Required?
Analytic applications Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Analytic applications decisions and gather practices for scaling Analytic applications.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Enterprise Analytics?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Enterprise Analytics project?
– How will you know that the Enterprise Analytics project has been successful?
– How do you handle Big Data in Analytic Applications?
– Analytic Applications: Build or Buy?
Architectural analytics Critical Criteria:
Guard Architectural analytics risks and correct Architectural analytics management by competencies.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Enterprise Analytics strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Enterprise Analytics project manager?
Behavioral analytics Critical Criteria:
Administer Behavioral analytics results and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Behavioral analytics.
– How do we measure improved Enterprise Analytics service perception, and satisfaction?
– Which Enterprise Analytics goals are the most important?
– Is the scope of Enterprise Analytics defined?
Big data Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Big data leadership and catalog Big data activities.
– What is (or would be) the added value of collaborating with other entities regarding data sharing in your sector?
– How should we organize to capture the benefit of Big Data and move swiftly to higher maturity stages?
– The real challenge: are you willing to get better value and more innovation for some loss of privacy?
– Does big data threaten the traditional data warehouse business intelligence model stack?
– Which departments in your organization are involved in using data technologies and data analytics?
– Do we understand public perception of transportation service delivery at any given time?
– What would be needed to support collaboration on data sharing across economic sectors?
– From what sources does your organization collect, or expects to collect, data?
– What would be needed to support collaboration on data sharing in your sector?
– Can good algorithms, models, heuristics overcome Data Quality problems?
– What is the right technique for distributing domains across processors?
– What are the new developments that are included in Big Data solutions?
– Does aggregation exceed permissible need to know about an individual?
– What is/are the corollaries for non-algorithmic analytics?
– How does that compare to other science disciplines?
– Wait, DevOps does not apply to Big Data?
– Does Big Data Really Need HPC?
– What about Volunteered data?
– How to use in practice?
– What is in Scope?
Business analytics Critical Criteria:
Discourse Business analytics engagements and find the ideas you already have.
– what is the most effective tool for Statistical Analysis Business Analytics and Business Intelligence?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Is there a mechanism to leverage information for business analytics and optimization?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Enterprise Analytics study?
– What is the difference between business intelligence and business analytics?
– what is the difference between Data analytics and Business Analytics If Any?
– How do you pick an appropriate ETL tool or business analytics tool?
– What are the trends shaping the future of business analytics?
– How do we keep improving Enterprise Analytics?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Refer to Business intelligence risks and spearhead techniques for implementing Business intelligence.
– Does your BI solution honor distinctions with dashboards that automatically authenticate and provide the appropriate level of detail based on a users privileges to the data source?
– Does the software let users work with the existing data infrastructure already in place, freeing your IT team from creating more cubes, universes, and standalone marts?
– Does the software allow users to bring in data from outside the company on-the-flylike demographics and market research to augment corporate data?
– When users are more fluid and guest access is a must, can you choose hardware-based licensing that is tailored to your exact configuration needs?
– Does the software provide fast query performance, either via its own fast in-memory software or by directly connecting to fast data stores?
– What is the difference between Key Performance Indicators KPI and Critical Success Factors CSF in a Business Strategic decision?
– What are some successful business intelligence BI apps that have been built on an existing platform?
– What strategies will we pursue to ensure the success of the business intelligence competency center?
– Does your BI solution allow analytical insights to happen anywhere and everywhere?
– What are the best BI and reporting tools for embedding in a SaaS application?
– What is the process of data transformation required by your system?
– What BI functionality do we need, and what are we using today?
– What are the top trends in the business intelligence space?
– What are alternatives to building a data warehouse?
– Is your software easy for IT to manage and upgrade?
– How stable is it across domains/geographies?
– How is Business Intelligence related to CRM?
– What level of training would you recommend?
– Types of data sources supported?
– Does your system provide apis?
Cloud analytics Critical Criteria:
Administer Cloud analytics adoptions and adopt an insight outlook.
– Think about the functions involved in your Enterprise Analytics project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Enterprise Analytics delivery for example is new software needed?
Complex event processing Critical Criteria:
Nurse Complex event processing risks and look in other fields.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Enterprise Analytics objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How is the value delivered by Enterprise Analytics being measured?
– Does Enterprise Analytics appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Coach on Computer programming governance and find the essential reading for Computer programming researchers.
– Does Enterprise Analytics include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– what is the best design framework for Enterprise Analytics organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Do we all define Enterprise Analytics in the same way?
Continuous analytics Critical Criteria:
Merge Continuous analytics leadership and integrate design thinking in Continuous analytics innovation.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Enterprise Analytics process?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Enterprise Analytics effort?
Cultural analytics Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Cultural analytics quality and describe the risks of Cultural analytics sustainability.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Enterprise Analytics project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Enterprise Analytics strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Customer analytics Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Customer analytics tasks and achieve a single Customer analytics view and bringing data together.
– Is Enterprise Analytics Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What are the usability implications of Enterprise Analytics actions?
– How can you measure Enterprise Analytics in a systematic way?
Data mining Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Data mining visions and ask questions.
– Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
– What types of transactional activities and data mining are being used and where do we see the greatest potential benefits?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Enterprise Analytics agendas for the next 3 years?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– What are the short and long-term Enterprise Analytics goals?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
Data presentation architecture Critical Criteria:
See the value of Data presentation architecture outcomes and adopt an insight outlook.
– Does Enterprise Analytics systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What are our needs in relation to Enterprise Analytics skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Enterprise Analytics activities?
Embedded analytics Critical Criteria:
Align Embedded analytics leadership and find out.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Enterprise Analytics project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Enterprise Analytics project lifecycle?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Enterprise Analytics been identified and analyzed?
– How can the value of Enterprise Analytics be defined?
Enterprise decision management Critical Criteria:
X-ray Enterprise decision management tactics and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Enterprise decision management projects.
– Does Enterprise Analytics analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How do we Identify specific Enterprise Analytics investment and emerging trends?
Fraud detection Critical Criteria:
Guard Fraud detection planning and plan concise Fraud detection education.
– Is there a Enterprise Analytics Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How do we manage Enterprise Analytics Knowledge Management (KM)?
Google Analytics Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Google Analytics engagements and give examples utilizing a core of simple Google Analytics skills.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Enterprise Analytics moving forward?
Human resources Critical Criteria:
Merge Human resources tasks and assess what counts with Human resources that we are not counting.
– Does the information security function actively engage with other critical functions, such as it, Human Resources, legal, and the privacy officer, to develop and enforce compliance with information security and privacy policies and practices?
– How do we engage divisions, operating units, operations, internal audit, risk management, compliance, finance, technology, and human resources in adopting the updated framework?
– Are Human Resources subject to screening, and do they have terms and conditions of employment defining their information security responsibilities?
– Under what circumstances might the company disclose personal data to third parties and what steps does the company take to safeguard that data?
– What finance, procurement and Human Resources business processes should be included in the scope of a erp solution?
– Are there cases when the company may collect, use and disclose personal data without consent or accommodation?
– What happens if an individual objects to the collection, use, and disclosure of his or her personal data?
– Why does the company collect and use personal data in the employment context?
– How do financial reports support the various aspects of accountability?
– Can you think of other ways to reduce the costs of managing employees?
– What decisions can you envision making with this type of information?
– Are there types of data to which the employee does not have access?
– How do you view the department and staff members as a whole?
– What other outreach efforts would be helpful?
– Does the hr plan work for our stakeholders?
– Who should appraise performance?
– Why is transparency important?
Learning analytics Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Learning analytics tactics and overcome Learning analytics skills and management ineffectiveness.
– In a project to restructure Enterprise Analytics outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Does the Enterprise Analytics task fit the clients priorities?
– Who needs to know about Enterprise Analytics ?
Machine learning Critical Criteria:
Map Machine learning risks and grade techniques for implementing Machine learning controls.
– What are the long-term implications of other disruptive technologies (e.g., machine learning, robotics, data analytics) converging with blockchain development?
– Does our organization need more Enterprise Analytics education?
Marketing mix modeling Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Marketing mix modeling adoptions and define Marketing mix modeling competency-based leadership.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Enterprise Analytics product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Enterprise Analytics processes?
– How likely is the current Enterprise Analytics plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Mobile Location Analytics Critical Criteria:
Study Mobile Location Analytics issues and define what our big hairy audacious Mobile Location Analytics goal is.
– What about Enterprise Analytics Analysis of results?
Neural networks Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Neural networks goals and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Neural networks projects.
– For your Enterprise Analytics project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Enterprise Analytics Management?
News analytics Critical Criteria:
Steer News analytics leadership and find out what it really means.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Enterprise Analytics process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Enterprise Analytics process available?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Enterprise Analytics experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Is Supporting Enterprise Analytics documentation required?
Online analytical processing Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Online analytical processing adoptions and attract Online analytical processing skills.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Enterprise Analytics products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Enterprise Analytics processes of our organization?
– Are assumptions made in Enterprise Analytics stated explicitly?
Online video analytics Critical Criteria:
Meet over Online video analytics outcomes and raise human resource and employment practices for Online video analytics.
Operational reporting Critical Criteria:
Study Operational reporting risks and revise understanding of Operational reporting architectures.
Operations research Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Operations research visions and research ways can we become the Operations research company that would put us out of business.
– Think of your Enterprise Analytics project. what are the main functions?
– What business benefits will Enterprise Analytics goals deliver if achieved?
Over-the-counter data Critical Criteria:
Add value to Over-the-counter data goals and oversee Over-the-counter data requirements.
– What are our Enterprise Analytics Processes?
Portfolio analysis Critical Criteria:
Administer Portfolio analysis risks and explore and align the progress in Portfolio analysis.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Enterprise Analytics objectives?
– Who will provide the final approval of Enterprise Analytics deliverables?
Predictive analytics Critical Criteria:
Sort Predictive analytics engagements and get answers.
– Is the Enterprise Analytics organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What are direct examples that show predictive analytics to be highly reliable?
– Why is Enterprise Analytics important for you now?
Predictive engineering analytics Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Predictive engineering analytics issues and oversee implementation of Predictive engineering analytics.
Predictive modeling Critical Criteria:
Chat re Predictive modeling failures and adopt an insight outlook.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Enterprise Analytics in a volatile global economy?
– Are you currently using predictive modeling to drive results?
– What are current Enterprise Analytics Paradigms?
Prescriptive analytics Critical Criteria:
Chart Prescriptive analytics results and figure out ways to motivate other Prescriptive analytics users.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Enterprise Analytics values?
– Is there any existing Enterprise Analytics governance structure?
Price discrimination Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Price discrimination adoptions and ask questions.
– Is a Enterprise Analytics Team Work effort in place?
– What threat is Enterprise Analytics addressing?
Risk analysis Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Risk analysis management and explain and analyze the challenges of Risk analysis.
– How do risk analysis and Risk Management inform your organizations decisionmaking processes for long-range system planning, major project description and cost estimation, priority programming, and project development?
– What levels of assurance are needed and how can the risk analysis benefit setting standards and policy functions?
– In which two Service Management processes would you be most likely to use a risk analysis and management method?
– Does Enterprise Analytics analysis show the relationships among important Enterprise Analytics factors?
– How does the business impact analysis use data from Risk Management and risk analysis?
– How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
– With risk analysis do we answer the question how big is the risk?
Security information and event management Critical Criteria:
Generalize Security information and event management governance and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Security information and event management decisions.
– Think about the people you identified for your Enterprise Analytics project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Semantic analytics Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Semantic analytics tactics and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Semantic analytics information.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Enterprise Analytics?
– Have you identified your Enterprise Analytics key performance indicators?
Smart grid Critical Criteria:
Read up on Smart grid risks and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Smart grid results.
– Does your organization perform vulnerability assessment activities as part of the acquisition cycle for products in each of the following areas: Cybersecurity, SCADA, smart grid, internet connectivity, and website hosting?
Social analytics Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Social analytics engagements and report on developing an effective Social analytics strategy.
– Do we monitor the Enterprise Analytics decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What is the source of the strategies for Enterprise Analytics strengthening and reform?
Software analytics Critical Criteria:
Focus on Software analytics governance and plan concise Software analytics education.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Enterprise Analytics activities?
Speech analytics Critical Criteria:
Derive from Speech analytics management and adopt an insight outlook.
Statistical discrimination Critical Criteria:
Consider Statistical discrimination risks and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Statistical discrimination decisions.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Enterprise Analytics into the services that we provide?
Stock-keeping unit Critical Criteria:
Investigate Stock-keeping unit governance and get out your magnifying glass.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Enterprise Analytics models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Which customers cant participate in our Enterprise Analytics domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Structured data Critical Criteria:
Focus on Structured data failures and slay a dragon.
– What tools do you consider particularly important to handle unstructured data expressed in (a) natural language(s)?
– Does your organization have the right tools to handle unstructured data expressed in (a) natural language(s)?
– Should you use a hierarchy or would a more structured database-model work best?
– What vendors make products that address the Enterprise Analytics needs?
– What are the barriers to increased Enterprise Analytics production?
Telecommunications data retention Critical Criteria:
X-ray Telecommunications data retention results and find out.
– When a Enterprise Analytics manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How will you measure your Enterprise Analytics effectiveness?
Text analytics Critical Criteria:
Detail Text analytics failures and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Text analytics projects.
– Will Enterprise Analytics have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Enterprise Analytics? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Have text analytics mechanisms like entity extraction been considered?
– How do we Improve Enterprise Analytics service perception, and satisfaction?
Text mining Critical Criteria:
Confer re Text mining issues and sort Text mining activities.
Time series Critical Criteria:
Match Time series decisions and create a map for yourself.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Enterprise Analytics opportunities costing us money?
– What are the long-term Enterprise Analytics goals?
Unstructured data Critical Criteria:
Mine Unstructured data planning and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Unstructured data is getting what it needs.
– What are internal and external Enterprise Analytics relations?
User behavior analytics Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about User behavior analytics strategies and innovate what needs to be done with User behavior analytics.
– Among the Enterprise Analytics product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Visual analytics Critical Criteria:
Steer Visual analytics issues and find the ideas you already have.
– Do those selected for the Enterprise Analytics team have a good general understanding of what Enterprise Analytics is all about?
Web analytics Critical Criteria:
Focus on Web analytics planning and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Web analytics decisions.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Enterprise Analytics does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Enterprise Analytics is underway?
– What statistics should one be familiar with for business intelligence and web analytics?
– How is cloud computing related to web analytics?
Win–loss analytics Critical Criteria:
Match Win–loss analytics governance and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Win–loss analytics.
– What are the key elements of your Enterprise Analytics performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Enterprise Analytics Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Enterprise Analytics External links:
MS in Enterprise Analytics | SEIDENBERG SCHOOL OF …
Enterprise Analytics Division | FEMA.gov
Healthcare Enterprise Analytics Solutions | Omnicell
Academic discipline External links:
ERIC – Comparative Literature as Academic Discipline., …
criminal justice | academic discipline | Britannica.com
Analytic applications External links:
Hype Cycle for Back-Office Analytic Applications, 2017
Foxtrot Code AI Analytic Applications (Home)
Architectural analytics External links:
Architectural Analytics – Home | Facebook
Behavioral analytics External links:
Behavioral Analytics | Interana
Niara | No Compromise Behavioral Analytics
Fortscale | Behavioral Analytics for Everyone
Business analytics External links:
Power BI Business Analytics Solutions
Harvard Business Analytics Program
Business intelligence External links:
List of Business Intelligence Skills – The Balance
business intelligence jobs | Dice.com
Cloud analytics External links:
Cloud Analytics Academy | Hosted by Snowflake
Complex event processing External links:
SAP HANA Tech: Complex Event Processing – SAP …
Computer programming External links:
Computer Programming Specialist AAS – Lone Star College
Computer programming | Computing | Khan Academy
Computer Programming, Robotics & Engineering – STEM For Kids
Continuous analytics External links:
[PDF]Continuous Analytics: Stream Query Processing in …
Customer analytics External links:
Customer Analytics | Precima
Customer Analytics Services and Solutions | TransUnion
Data mining External links:
UT Data Mining
Job Titles in Data Mining – KDnuggets
[PDF]Data Mining Report – Federation of American Scientists
Embedded analytics External links:
What is embedded analytics ? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Power BI Embedded analytics | Microsoft Azure
Enterprise decision management External links:
enterprise decision management Archives – Insights
Fraud detection External links:
Title IV fraud detection | University Business Magazine
Google Analytics External links:
Google Analytics Solutions – Marketing Analytics & …
Welcome to the Texas Board of Nursing – Google Analytics
Human resources External links:
Phila.gov | Human Resources | Jobs
Home – OU Human Resources
Home | Human Resources
Learning analytics External links:
Learning analytics – MoodleDocs
Journal of Learning Analytics
Machine learning External links:
Machine Learning Mastery – Official Site
DataRobot – Automated Machine Learning for Predictive …
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio
Marketing mix modeling External links:
Marketing Mix Modeling | Marketing Management Analytics
Mobile Location Analytics External links:
Mobile Location Analytics Privacy Notice | Verizon
Mobile location analytics | Federal Trade Commission
[PDF]Mobile Location Analytics Code of Conduct
Neural networks External links:
Artificial Neural Networks – ScienceDirect
Neural Networks – ScienceDirect.com
Online analytical processing External links:
Oracle Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
SAS Online Analytical Processing Server
Working with Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
Operations research External links:
Match details for Operations Research Analysts
Operations Research on JSTOR
Operations research (Book, 1974) [WorldCat.org]
Over-the-counter data External links:
Portfolio analysis External links:
Portfolio Analysis | Economy Watch
What is PORTFOLIO ANALYSIS? definition of …
Essay on Portfolio Analysis – 1491 Words – StudyMode
Predictive analytics External links:
Inventory Optimization for Retail | Predictive Analytics
Customer Analytics & Predictive Analytics Tools for …
Predictive Analytics Solutions & Automated Big Data
Predictive engineering analytics External links:
Predictive Engineering Analytics: Siemens PLM Software
Predictive modeling External links:
Othot Predictive Modeling | Predictive Analytics Company
DataRobot – Automated Machine Learning for Predictive Modeling
Prescriptive analytics External links:
Healthcare Prescriptive Analytics – Cedar Gate …
Price discrimination External links:
Price Discrimination – Investopedia
What Every Business Should Know About Price Discrimination
Price Discrimination Flashcards | Quizlet
Risk analysis External links:
The Fed – Risk Analysis – United States dollar
Risk analysis (eBook, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
What is Risk Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
Security information and event management External links:
Magic Quadrant for Security Information and Event Management
Smart grid External links:
[PDF]Smart Grid Asset Descriptions
[PDF]The Smart Grid?
Le Smart Grid – AbeBooks
Social analytics External links:
Enterprise Social Analytics Platform | About
The Complete Social Analytics Solution | Simply Measured
Social Analytics – Marchex
Software analytics External links:
Software Analytics – Microsoft Research
Speech analytics External links:
Speech Analytics ROI Calculator Inquiry – CallMiner
Speech Analytics – Marchex
Front Analytics – Speech Analytics Implementation and …
Statistical discrimination External links:
“Employer Learning and Statistical Discrimination”
Statistical discrimination is an economic theory of racial or gender inequality based on stereotypes. According to this theory, inequality may exist and persist between demographic groups even when economic agents (consumers, workers, employers, etc.) are rational and non-prejudiced.
Stock-keeping unit External links:
SKU (stock-keeping unit) – Gartner IT Glossary
Structured data External links:
Introduction to Structured Data | Search | Google Developers
CLnet Solution Sdn Bhd | Structured Data Cabling Malaysia
n4e Ltd Structured Data cabling | Electrical Installations
Text analytics External links:
[PDF]Syllabus Course Title: Text Analytics – …
Text Analytics — Blogs, Pictures, and more on WordPress
Text analytics software| NICE LTD | NICE
Text mining External links:
Text Mining – AbeBooks
Text mining — University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
[PDF]Text Mining – UP – paginas.fe.up.pt
Time series External links:
Initial State – Analytics for Time Series Data
Azure Time Series Insights API | Microsoft Docs
SPK WCDS – Hourly Time Series Reports
Unstructured data External links:
Isilon Scale-Out NAS Storage-Unstructured Data | Dell …
User behavior analytics External links:
IBM QRadar User Behavior Analytics – Overview – United …
User Behavior Analytics (UBA) Tools and Solutions | Rapid7
Market Guide for User Behavior Analytics – Gartner Inc.
Web analytics External links:
Web Analytics in Real Time | Clicky
20 Best Title:(web Analytics Manager) jobs | Simply Hired
AFS Analytics – Web analytics