Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Distributed.net Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Distributed.net related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Distributed.net specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Distributed.net Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 681 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Distributed.net improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 681 standard requirements:
- If our company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesn’t get a paycheck here care?
- Are the measurements objective?
- How is the value delivered by Distributed.net being measured?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Distributed.net brings?
- Who else should we help?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- Has the improvement team collected the ‘voice of the customer’ (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Does our organization need more Distributed.net education?
- Is there a Distributed.net Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Distributed.net book in PDF containing 681 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Distributed.net self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Distributed.net Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Distributed.net areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Distributed.net Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Distributed.net projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Distributed.net Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Distributed.net project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are fresh input and perspectives systematically caught and added (for example, through information and analysis, new members, and senior sponsors)?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Do the products created live up to the necessary quality?
- Risk Audit: Auditor independence: A burdensome constraint or a core value?
- Project Schedule: To what degree is do you feel the entire team was committed to the Distributed.net project schedule?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Distributed.net project oversight?
- Procurement Audit: Does the individual having check-signing responsibility review the use of the signature plates?
- Executing Process Group: How does Distributed.net project management relate to other disciplines?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the Distributed.net project within budget?
- Risk Audit: What are the risks that could stop us from achieving our objectives?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can solicitation Schedules be improved to yield more effective price competition?
Step-by-step and complete Distributed.net Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Distributed.net project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Distributed.net project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Distributed.net project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Distributed.net project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Distributed.net project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Distributed.net project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Distributed.net project with this in-depth Distributed.net Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Distributed.net projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Distributed.net and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Distributed.net investments work better.
This Distributed.net All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.