Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Project Status Report Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Project Status Report related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Project Status Report specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Project Status Report Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 771 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Project Status Report improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 771 standard requirements:
- Does you provide crossproject status reports for portfolio managers showing completed tasks, incomplete tasks, overview, date, description and user?
- Is there a formal process for project definition, costing, approval, staffing, launch, status reporting and wrap-up and if so, what is it?
- Reporting to Customer: What formal communications and techniques will be used to keep the customer informed of status?
- Are complete data on performance measures for the current budget period being submitted with the performance report?
- Has a clear division of responsibilities/ tasks been made between project manager and other decision makers?
- Is the governance structure clear in terms of roles and responsibilities and communication/reporting lines?
- Is the information clear, transparent and well timed for the community, target group and stakeholders?
- Will working methods be used that consider the different perspectives and contributions of partners?
- Are the expertise and resources available that are necessary to implement the project successfully?
- Who should be kept informed about project status and progress even if they have no decision power?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Project Status Report book in PDF containing 771 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Project Status Report self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Project Status Report Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Project Status Report areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Project Status Report Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Project Status Report projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Project Status Report Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Project Status Report project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Procurement Audit: Are the number of checking accounts where cash segregation is not required kept to a reasonable number?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A Project Status Report project has three critical paths. Which BEST describes how this affects the Project Status Report project?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know the Project Status Report projects goal, purpose and objectives?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the shortest possible time it will take to complete this Project Status Report project?
- Procurement Audit: Was the suitability of candidates accurately assessed?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: The staff characteristics – is the group or the person capable to work together as a team?
- WBS Dictionary: Are all affected work authorizations, budgeting, and scheduling documents amended to properly reflect the effects of authorized changes?
- Procurement Audit: Are existing suppliers that have a special right to be consulted being contacted?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What action will be taken once reports have been received?
Step-by-step and complete Project Status Report Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Project Status Report project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Project Status Report project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Project Status Report project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Project Status Report project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Project Status Report project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Project Status Report project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Project Status Report project with this in-depth Project Status Report Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Project Status Report projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Project Status Report and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Project Status Report investments work better.
This Project Status Report All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.