Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Disciplined Entrepreneurship Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Disciplined Entrepreneurship related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Disciplined Entrepreneurship specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Disciplined Entrepreneurship Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Disciplined Entrepreneurship improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 617 standard requirements:
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Disciplined Entrepreneurship? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Disciplined Entrepreneurship objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
- Was a data collection plan established?
- What would be the goal or target for a Disciplined Entrepreneurship’s improvement team?
- Is there a completed SIPOC representation, describing the Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers?
- What does your signature ensure?
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- What are your key Disciplined Entrepreneurship organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Disciplined Entrepreneurship book in PDF containing 617 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Disciplined Entrepreneurship self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Disciplined Entrepreneurship Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Disciplined Entrepreneurship areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Disciplined Entrepreneurship Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Disciplined Entrepreneurship projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Disciplined Entrepreneurship Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Disciplined Entrepreneurship project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Disciplined Entrepreneurship project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimated contract value based on realistic and updated prices?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How relevant is this attribute to this Disciplined Entrepreneurship project or audit?
- Risk Register: Budget and Schedule: What are the estimated costs and schedules for performing risk-related activities?
- Project Schedule: The WBS is developed as part of a Joint Planning session. But how do you know that youve done this right?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: While preparing your risk responses, you identify additional risks. What should you do?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a scope management plan that includes how Disciplined Entrepreneurship project scope will be defined, developed, monitored, validated and controlled?
- Executing Process Group: Will a new application be developed using existing hardware, software, and networks?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Disciplined Entrepreneurship project plan?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How are performance measures and their associated incentives developed?
Step-by-step and complete Disciplined Entrepreneurship Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Disciplined Entrepreneurship project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Disciplined Entrepreneurship project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Disciplined Entrepreneurship project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Disciplined Entrepreneurship project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Disciplined Entrepreneurship project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Disciplined Entrepreneurship project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Disciplined Entrepreneurship project with this in-depth Disciplined Entrepreneurship Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Disciplined Entrepreneurship projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Disciplined Entrepreneurship and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Disciplined Entrepreneurship investments work better.
This Disciplined Entrepreneurship All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.