Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cleanroom Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cleanroom related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cleanroom specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cleanroom Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 680 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cleanroom improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 680 standard requirements:
- Does your business plan include the development of an area in your plant for clean manufacturing?
- Cleanroom software engineering: where are you failing in technology transfer?
- How are you getting the air into the space and how are you pushng it out?
- What are the different models required for cleanroom certification?
- What tools were used to narrow the list of possible causes?
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
- What is cleanroom software engineering?
- How Does Cleanroom Meet Owners Needs and Mission?
- Do you have an existing cleanroom?
- How often are the team meetings?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cleanroom book in PDF containing 680 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Cleanroom self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cleanroom Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cleanroom areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cleanroom Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cleanroom projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cleanroom Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cleanroom project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Where applicable, did the organization adequately manage experts employed to assist in the procurement process?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the relative importance and priority of the goals clear to all team members?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the Cleanroom project produced meet the defined Cleanroom project requirements?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Have most organizations benefited from outsourcing?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do Cleanroom project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Closing Process Group: Based on your Cleanroom project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you ask; can you recommend others for me to talk with about this initiative?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Cleanroom project risks?
Step-by-step and complete Cleanroom Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cleanroom project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cleanroom project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cleanroom project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cleanroom project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cleanroom project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cleanroom project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cleanroom project with this in-depth Cleanroom Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cleanroom projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cleanroom and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cleanroom investments work better.
This Cleanroom All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.