Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Function-Specific Analytic Applications Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Function-Specific Analytic Applications related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Function-Specific Analytic Applications specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Function-Specific Analytic Applications Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 801 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Function-Specific Analytic Applications improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 801 standard requirements:
- How much does Function-Specific Analytic Applications help?
- What are the known security controls?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Function-Specific Analytic Applications goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- How will report readings be checked to effectively monitor performance?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- How do we keep the momentum going?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- How can skill-level changes improve Function-Specific Analytic Applications?
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- What are the expected benefits of Function-Specific Analytic Applications to the stakeholder?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Function-Specific Analytic Applications book in PDF containing 801 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Function-Specific Analytic Applications self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Function-Specific Analytic Applications Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Function-Specific Analytic Applications areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Function-Specific Analytic Applications Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Function-Specific Analytic Applications projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Function-Specific Analytic Applications Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Function-Specific Analytic Applications project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Pop Quiz – What changed on Function-Specific Analytic Applications project Scope Statement input?
- Quality Audit: Are all employees including salespersons made aware that they must report all complaints received from any source for inclusion in the complaint handling system?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: When Performing is split among two or more roles, is the work clearly defined so that the efforts are coordinated and the communication is clear?
- Work Breakdown Structure: What is the probability of completing the Function-Specific Analytic Applications project in less that xx days?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Function-Specific Analytic Applications project estimates?
- Project Scope Statement: Is this process communicated to the customer and team members?
- Executing Process Group: How is Function-Specific Analytic Applications project performance information created and distributed?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Specific – Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Scope Management Plan: Do you have funding for Function-Specific Analytic Applications project and product development, implementation and on-going support?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial for the sustainability of its effects?
Step-by-step and complete Function-Specific Analytic Applications Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Function-Specific Analytic Applications project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Function-Specific Analytic Applications project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Function-Specific Analytic Applications project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Function-Specific Analytic Applications project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Function-Specific Analytic Applications project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Function-Specific Analytic Applications project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Function-Specific Analytic Applications project with this in-depth Function-Specific Analytic Applications Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Function-Specific Analytic Applications projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Function-Specific Analytic Applications and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Function-Specific Analytic Applications investments work better.
This Function-Specific Analytic Applications All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.