Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DNETC@HOME Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DNETC@HOME related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DNETC@HOME specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DNETC@HOME Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 720 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DNETC@HOME improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 720 standard requirements:
- Can we add value to the current DNETC@HOME decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- Is there a standardized process?
- Explorations of the frontiers of DNETC@HOME will help you build influence, improve DNETC@HOME, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Have any additional benefits been identified that will result from closing all or most of the gaps?
- How do we measure improved DNETC@HOME service perception, and satisfaction?
- Is there a completed SIPOC representation, describing the Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DNETC@HOME book in PDF containing 720 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your DNETC@HOME self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DNETC@HOME Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DNETC@HOME areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DNETC@HOME Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DNETC@HOME projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DNETC@HOME Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 DNETC@HOME project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team’s work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in fact-based problem solving?
- Risk Register: Technology risk -is the DNETC@HOME project technically feasible?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a PMO (DNETC@HOME project Management Office) in place and does it provide oversight to the DNETC@HOME project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you know which stakeholders will participate in the requirements effort?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Procurement Audit: Has a deputy treasurer been appointed to sign checks when the treasurer is unable to perform that duty?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you determine the meeting length and time of day?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the DNETC@HOME project baseline?
Step-by-step and complete DNETC@HOME Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DNETC@HOME project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DNETC@HOME project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DNETC@HOME project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DNETC@HOME project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DNETC@HOME project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DNETC@HOME project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DNETC@HOME project with this in-depth DNETC@HOME Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DNETC@HOME projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DNETC@HOME and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DNETC@HOME investments work better.
This DNETC@HOME All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.