Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Behavioral or Gestural Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Behavioral or Gestural Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Behavioral or Gestural Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Behavioral or Gestural Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 708 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Behavioral or Gestural Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 708 standard requirements:
- Why don’t our customers like us?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
- How do we Improve Behavioral or Gestural Analytics service perception, and satisfaction?
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- What particular quality tools did the team find helpful in establishing measurements?
- How will effects be measured?
- Does Behavioral or Gestural Analytics analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Behavioral or Gestural Analytics brings?
- Is the impact that Behavioral or Gestural Analytics has shown?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Behavioral or Gestural Analytics book in PDF containing 708 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Behavioral or Gestural Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Behavioral or Gestural Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Behavioral or Gestural Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Behavioral or Gestural Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Behavioral or Gestural Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Behavioral or Gestural Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Behavioral or Gestural Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Portfolio management: Are you working differently with your portfolios at different parts of the organization?
- Change Management Plan: Do the proposed users have access to the appropriate documentation?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will bidders price evaluations be done, by deliverables, phases, or in a big bang?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the uncertainties associated with the technology selected for the Behavioral or Gestural Analytics project?
- Milestone List: Can you derive how soon can the whole Behavioral or Gestural Analytics project finish?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are inspections completed to determine if the results comply with the requirements?
- Scope Management Plan: Is a PMO (Behavioral or Gestural Analytics project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the Behavioral or Gestural Analytics project?
- Team Performance Assessment: Individual task proficiency and team process behavior: Whats important for team functioning?
- Project Schedule: Are procedures defined by which the Behavioral or Gestural Analytics project schedule may be changed?
Step-by-step and complete Behavioral or Gestural Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Behavioral or Gestural Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Behavioral or Gestural Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Behavioral or Gestural Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Behavioral or Gestural Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Behavioral or Gestural Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Behavioral or Gestural Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Behavioral or Gestural Analytics project with this in-depth Behavioral or Gestural Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Behavioral or Gestural Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Behavioral or Gestural Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Behavioral or Gestural Analytics investments work better.
This Behavioral or Gestural Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.