Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical South African Medical Service Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any South African Medical Service related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated South African Medical Service specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the South African Medical Service Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 699 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which South African Medical Service improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 699 standard requirements:
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our South African Medical Service agendas for the next 3 years?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- What is South African Medical Service’s impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- How will you know that the South African Medical Service project has been successful?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to South African Medical Service?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the South African Medical Service book in PDF containing 699 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your South African Medical Service self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the South African Medical Service Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which South African Medical Service areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough South African Medical Service Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage South African Medical Service projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step South African Medical Service Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 South African Medical Service project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the South African Medical Service project?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization use comparative data and information to improve organizational performance?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a PMO (South African Medical Service project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the South African Medical Service project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the right people being attracted and retained to meet the future challenges?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the special considerations for preaward debriefings?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How do you analyse the risks in the different types of South African Medical Service projects?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Sensitivity Analysis -Which risks will have the most impact on the South African Medical Service project?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Do the values and practices inherent in the culture of the organization foster or hinder the process?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you create a self-sustaining capacity for a collaborative culture?
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization fulfilled its obligations related to the payment of social security contributions and taxes?
Step-by-step and complete South African Medical Service Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 South African Medical Service project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 South African Medical Service project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 South African Medical Service project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 South African Medical Service project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 South African Medical Service project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 South African Medical Service project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any South African Medical Service project with this in-depth South African Medical Service Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose South African Medical Service projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in South African Medical Service and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make South African Medical Service investments work better.
This South African Medical Service All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.