What is involved in Identity management
Find out what the related areas are that Identity management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Identity management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Federated Identity Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Federated Identity Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Identity management related domains to cover and 206 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Identity management, Academic journals, Access control, Claims-based identity, Communication protocol, Computer security, Digital card, Digital identity, Digital signature, Directory service, Federated identity, Hardware security module, ISO/IEC JTC1, IT security, Identity-based security, Identity assurance, Identity driven networking, Identity management systems, Identity provider, Identity theft, Information privacy, Information security, Initiative For Open Authentication, International Organization for Standardization, Loyalty card, Mass surveillance, Mobile identity management, Mobile signature, Multi-factor authentication, Mutual authentication, Object identifier, Online identity management, Online social networking, OpenID Connect, Password management, Personal identification number, Personally Identifiable Information, Presence-based services, Privileged identity management, Public key certificate, Role-based access control, SAML-based products and services, SAML 2.0, Security token, Service provider, Seventh Framework Programme, Single sign-on, Smart card, Social web, Software application, Software token, Two-factor authentication, User modeling, Web service, Workflow application:
Identity management Critical Criteria:
Investigate Identity management engagements and tour deciding if Identity management progress is made.
– With so many identity management systems proposed, the big question is which one, if any, will provide the identity solution to become standard across the internet?
– Do we keep track of who the leading providers of identity management products and services are, and what are their key offerings, differentiators and strategies?
– Which customers cant participate in our Identity management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How is the market for identity management evolving in new technologies, market trends and drivers, and user requirements?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Identity management?
– Did we develop our saas identity management solution in house or was it acquired from other vendors?
– Complement identity management and help desk solutions with closedloop import and export?
– What is the security -life cycle identity management business case?
– What are the identity management facilities of the provider?
– What is a secure identity management infrastructure?
– What is identity management to us (idm)?
– Are there Identity management problems defined?
– How can identity management help?
– What about identity management?
Academic journals Critical Criteria:
Sort Academic journals issues and create a map for yourself.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Identity management services/products?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Identity management process?
Access control Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Access control engagements and define Access control competency-based leadership.
– Question to cloud provider: Does your platform offer fine-grained access control so that my users can have different roles that do not create conflicts or violate compliance guidelines?
– Are information security policies, including policies for access control, application and system development, operational, network and physical security, formally documented?
– Can the access control product protect individual devices (e.g., floppy disks, compact disks–read-only memory CD-ROM, serial and parallel interfaces, and system clipboard)?
– If our security management product supports access control based on defined rules, what is the granularity of the rules supported: access control per user, group, or role?
– Does the provider utilize Network Access Control based enforcement for continuous monitoring of its virtual machine population and virtual machine sprawl prevention?
– Access control: Are there appropriate controls over access to PII when stored in the cloud so that only individuals with a need to know will be able to access it?
– If data need to be secured through access controls (e.g. password-protected network space), how will they be applied?
– Do access control logs contain successful and unsuccessful login attempts and access to audit logs?
– Is the process actually generating measurable improvement in the state of logical access control?
– Access control: Are there appropriate access controls over PII when it is in the cloud?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Identity management study?
– What is the direction of flow for which access control is required?
– What are the barriers to increased Identity management production?
– Should we call it role based rule based access control, or rbrbac?
– Do the provider services offer fine grained access control?
– What access control exists to protect the data?
– How would one define Identity management leadership?
– What is our role based access control?
– Who determines access controls?
Claims-based identity Critical Criteria:
Apply Claims-based identity outcomes and adjust implementation of Claims-based identity.
– Does Identity management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How can you measure Identity management in a systematic way?
Communication protocol Critical Criteria:
Boost Communication protocol outcomes and explain and analyze the challenges of Communication protocol.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Identity management that make it risky?
– How do we measure improved Identity management service perception, and satisfaction?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Identity management activities?
Computer security Critical Criteria:
Boost Computer security risks and point out Computer security tensions in leadership.
– Does your company provide end-user training to all employees on Cybersecurity, either as part of general staff training or specifically on the topic of computer security and company policy?
– Will the selection of a particular product limit the future choices of other computer security or operational modifications and improvements?
– Does Identity management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How important is Identity management to the user organizations mission?
– Think of your Identity management project. what are the main functions?
Digital card Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Digital card decisions and report on the economics of relationships managing Digital card and constraints.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Identity management processes of our organization?
– Have you identified your Identity management key performance indicators?
– How to Secure Identity management?
Digital identity Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Digital identity failures and do something to it.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Identity management effort?
– How do we manage Identity management Knowledge Management (KM)?
– How can the value of Identity management be defined?
Digital signature Critical Criteria:
Rank Digital signature goals and explain and analyze the challenges of Digital signature.
– What business benefits will Identity management goals deliver if achieved?
– How is the value delivered by Identity management being measured?
– Are transactions valid? Are digital signatures correct?
Directory service Critical Criteria:
Confer over Directory service results and ask what if.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Identity management project?
– Is Identity management Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What vendors make products that address the Identity management needs?
Federated identity Critical Criteria:
Look at Federated identity goals and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Federated identity decisions.
– When a Identity management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Identity management Management?
Hardware security module Critical Criteria:
Group Hardware security module visions and look at the big picture.
– To what extent does management recognize Identity management as a tool to increase the results?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Identity management?
ISO/IEC JTC1 Critical Criteria:
Study ISO/IEC JTC1 projects and oversee implementation of ISO/IEC JTC1.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Identity management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How do we know that any Identity management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
IT security Critical Criteria:
Grade IT security governance and attract IT security skills.
– Does the IT Security system require end-users to configure and maintain security policies, security professionals to individually manage policies per host, or is the configuration centrally managed?
– If the organization will be using existing account directories, what are the performance and security implications if directories are regularly shadowed/replicated?
– What alternatives do the vendors offer for contacting technical support (e.g., email, telephone, online chat, and web-based reporting)?
– What best describes the operating structure of your organizations it security function or department?
– Indicate whether an increase in IT security funding is requested to remediate IT security weaknesses?
– Does the vendor develop and publish new vulnerability database entries in a timely manner?
– Has the company assigned executive responsibility for it security governance?
– Has the it security team signed off on testing and release plan?
– What encryption algorithms and certificate types are supported?
– How do the procurement and IT system life cycles relate?
– Has the vendor developed a security configuration guide?
– Is Return on Security Investment (ROSI) Impossible?
– Does the system log accepted and failed attempts?
– Is the anticipated user community identified?
– What can be done at the application side?
– What should a service agreement include?
– What can be done to mitigate threats?
– Is there event logging and auditing?
– What can be done at the client side?
– What can we do to counter threats?
Identity-based security Critical Criteria:
Understand Identity-based security visions and report on the economics of relationships managing Identity-based security and constraints.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Identity management with what users do day-to-day?
– Does Identity management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Identity assurance Critical Criteria:
Value Identity assurance goals and remodel and develop an effective Identity assurance strategy.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Identity management objectives?
– Who sets the Identity management standards?
Identity driven networking Critical Criteria:
Devise Identity driven networking leadership and raise human resource and employment practices for Identity driven networking.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Identity management process?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Identity management processes?
– Are we Assessing Identity management and Risk?
Identity management systems Critical Criteria:
Adapt Identity management systems adoptions and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Can we add value to the current Identity management decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Is the Identity management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Identity provider Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Identity provider adoptions and balance specific methods for improving Identity provider results.
– How will you know that the Identity management project has been successful?
– What aggregated single sign on sso identity provider do we use and why?
– Have all basic functions of Identity management been defined?
Identity theft Critical Criteria:
Generalize Identity theft risks and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Identity theft.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Identity management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Identity management process available?
– Identity theft could also be an inside job. Employees at big companies that host e-mail services have physical access to e-mail accounts. How do you know nobodys reading it?
– How to deal with Identity management Changes?
– Are there Identity management Models?
Information privacy Critical Criteria:
Check Information privacy issues and look at the big picture.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Identity management delivery for example is new software needed?
– Who needs to know about Identity management ?
Information security Critical Criteria:
Confer re Information security visions and assess and formulate effective operational and Information security strategies.
– Does the information security function actively engage with other critical functions, such as it, Human Resources, legal, and the privacy officer, to develop and enforce compliance with information security and privacy policies and practices?
– Has the organization established an Identity and Access Management program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines and which identifies users and network devices?
– Has specific responsibility been assigned for the execution of business continuity and disaster recovery plans (either within or outside of the information security function)?
– Does the ISMS policy provide a framework for setting objectives and establishes an overall sense of direction and principles for action with regard to information security?
– Based on our information security Risk Management strategy, do we have official written information security and privacy policies, standards, or procedures?
– Do we have an official information security architecture, based on our Risk Management analysis and information security strategy?
– Is mgmt able to determine whether security activities delegated to people or implemented by information security are performing as expected?
– Is the risk assessment approach defined and suited to the ISMS, identified business information security, legal and regulatory requirements?
– Is there an up-to-date information security awareness and training program in place for all system users?
– Ensure that the information security procedures support the business requirements?
– What best describes the authorization process in information security?
– What is true about the trusted computing base in information security?
– what is the difference between cyber security and information security?
– Is an organizational information security policy established?
– How to achieve a satisfied level of information security?
Initiative For Open Authentication Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Initiative For Open Authentication adoptions and explain and analyze the challenges of Initiative For Open Authentication.
– What are the disruptive Identity management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What is the source of the strategies for Identity management strengthening and reform?
International Organization for Standardization Critical Criteria:
Huddle over International Organization for Standardization governance and find answers.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Identity management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Identity management project lifecycle?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Identity management processes?
Loyalty card Critical Criteria:
Start Loyalty card tasks and look in other fields.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Identity management?
– How do we keep improving Identity management?
Mass surveillance Critical Criteria:
Start Mass surveillance strategies and assess and formulate effective operational and Mass surveillance strategies.
– Consider your own Identity management project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How do we maintain Identity managements Integrity?
– Do we have past Identity management Successes?
Mobile identity management Critical Criteria:
Start Mobile identity management leadership and differentiate in coordinating Mobile identity management.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Identity management? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Identity management forward?
– What threat is Identity management addressing?
Mobile signature Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Mobile signature leadership and point out Mobile signature tensions in leadership.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Identity management opportunities costing us money?
– Is Identity management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Are there recognized Identity management problems?
Multi-factor authentication Critical Criteria:
Frame Multi-factor authentication visions and prioritize challenges of Multi-factor authentication.
– Does remote server administration require multi-factor authentication of administrative users for systems and databases?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Identity management requirements in detail?
– Is multi-factor authentication supported for provider services?
– What is Effective Identity management?
Mutual authentication Critical Criteria:
Refer to Mutual authentication goals and differentiate in coordinating Mutual authentication.
– How much does Identity management help?
Object identifier Critical Criteria:
Discourse Object identifier issues and finalize the present value of growth of Object identifier.
– Are the data and associated software produced and/or used in the project discoverable (and readily located), identifiable by means of a standard identification mechanism (e.g. digital object identifier)?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Identity management leader?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Identity management project?
Online identity management Critical Criteria:
Rank Online identity management visions and plan concise Online identity management education.
– Does Identity management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Are assumptions made in Identity management stated explicitly?
Online social networking Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Online social networking failures and raise human resource and employment practices for Online social networking.
OpenID Connect Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase OpenID Connect goals and overcome OpenID Connect skills and management ineffectiveness.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Identity management values?
– Which Identity management goals are the most important?
Password management Critical Criteria:
Confer re Password management management and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Password management is getting what it needs.
– Are documented procedures in place for user and password management and are they monitored for compliance?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Identity management activities?
Personal identification number Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Personal identification number decisions and perfect Personal identification number conflict management.
– Is a Identity management Team Work effort in place?
Personally Identifiable Information Critical Criteria:
Derive from Personally Identifiable Information adoptions and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Personally Identifiable Information.
– When sharing data, are appropriate procedures, such as sharing agreements, put in place to ensure that any Personally identifiable information remains strictly confidential and protected from unauthorized disclosure?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Identity management, including any consulting or professional services?
– Does the company collect personally identifiable information electronically?
– What is Personal Data or Personally Identifiable Information (PII)?
Presence-based services Critical Criteria:
X-ray Presence-based services failures and stake your claim.
– How do we go about Securing Identity management?
Privileged identity management Critical Criteria:
Chart Privileged identity management strategies and describe which business rules are needed as Privileged identity management interface.
Public key certificate Critical Criteria:
Analyze Public key certificate tactics and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Public key certificate information.
– Who will provide the final approval of Identity management deliverables?
Role-based access control Critical Criteria:
Participate in Role-based access control risks and be persistent.
– How do we Identify specific Identity management investment and emerging trends?
SAML-based products and services Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on SAML-based products and services projects and describe which business rules are needed as SAML-based products and services interface.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Identity management process?
– What are the short and long-term Identity management goals?
SAML 2.0 Critical Criteria:
Nurse SAML 2.0 visions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough SAML 2.0 results.
Security token Critical Criteria:
Consider Security token governance and create a map for yourself.
Service provider Critical Criteria:
Boost Service provider management and handle a jump-start course to Service provider.
– Policy compliance is closely related to IT governance. Compliance has much to do with defining, controlling and governing security efforts. How should an organization respond to security events?
– What is the risk that your data will be delivered to a domestic or foreign law enforcement agency by the cloud service provider in response to a legally binding request?
– If voip is classified as a telecommunications service, should access charges for it be different from those paid by non-ip-enabled telecommunications service providers?
– Encryption helps to secure data that may be stored on a stolen laptop but what about the sensitive data that is sent via e-mail or downloaded to a USB device?
– For the private information collected, is there a process for deleting this information once it is complete or not needed anymore?
– What is your estimated recovery time for critical systems to restore operations after a cyber attack or other loss/corruption?
– Do you have policies/procedures in place for handling employees that are terminated or leave voluntarily?
– Are we protecting our data properly at rest if an attacker compromises our applications or systems?
– Regarding the organizations Definition of Endpoints ; Do your policy guidelines cover smartphones?
– Do you allow sensitive data to be loaded on to devices that may be removed from the premises?
– Does the cloud service provider require third-party providers in order to deliver services?
– Documentation Logs What records should be kept from before, during, and after an incident?
– Does the service provider have a service desk function based on itil principles?
– Can the cloud service provider make available an endto-end continuity plan?
– Do you need to have an audit of every cloud service provider?
– Is the anti-virus software package updated regularly?
– What is the funding source for this project?
– Do you allow remote access to your system?
– What is A good cloud service provider?
Seventh Framework Programme Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Seventh Framework Programme adoptions and adjust implementation of Seventh Framework Programme.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Identity management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Identity management move?
Single sign-on Critical Criteria:
Trace Single sign-on governance and do something to it.
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– Think about the functions involved in your Identity management project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What are internal and external Identity management relations?
Smart card Critical Criteria:
Grasp Smart card results and prioritize challenges of Smart card.
– Is maximizing Identity management protection the same as minimizing Identity management loss?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Identity management ?
Social web Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Social web projects and gather practices for scaling Social web.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Identity management in a volatile global economy?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Identity management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Is the social web being irreversibly corrupted by automation tools?
Software application Critical Criteria:
Understand Software application management and plan concise Software application education.
– what is the BI software application landscape going to look like in the next 5 years?
– What are the usability implications of Identity management actions?
Software token Critical Criteria:
Map Software token management and devise Software token key steps.
– Do those selected for the Identity management team have a good general understanding of what Identity management is all about?
– How will you measure your Identity management effectiveness?
Two-factor authentication Critical Criteria:
Frame Two-factor authentication governance and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Two-factor authentication.
– Do we all define Identity management in the same way?
User modeling Critical Criteria:
Analyze User modeling issues and balance specific methods for improving User modeling results.
Web service Critical Criteria:
Model after Web service leadership and get the big picture.
– Expose its policy engine via web services for use by third-party systems (e.g. provisioning, help desk solutions)?
– How does this standard provide users the ability to access applications and services through web services?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
– How can skill-level changes improve Identity management?
Workflow application Critical Criteria:
Graph Workflow application engagements and assess and formulate effective operational and Workflow application strategies.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Identity management is underway?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Federated Identity Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Identity management External links:
Login Page – Planned Parenthood Identity Management
Colorado Department of Education Identity Management
Identity Management | Services
Academic journals External links:
Peer Review Academic journals | Journal Issues
Access control External links:
What is Access Control? – Definition from Techopedia
GoKeyless: Keyless Locks and Access Control Store | …
Linear Pro Access – Professional Access Control Systems
Claims-based identity External links:
A Guide to Claims-Based Identity and Access Control …
Communication protocol External links:
[PDF]Develop a Communication Protocol
[PDF]MAGTEK COMMUNICATION PROTOCOL (MCP)
Communication protocol modeling (Book, 1981) …
Computer security External links:
Naked Security – Computer Security News, Advice and …
Report a Computer Security Vulnerability – TechNet …
Avast Store | All Computer Security Products & Services
Digital card External links:
Spellweaver – Online Digital Card Game
GameStop: Buy Nintendo eShop Digital Card $20, Nintendo, Nintendo 3DS, Find release dates, customer reviews, previews and screenshots.
Print Your Digital Card Layouts | Shutterfly
Digital identity External links:
Element: Delivering digital identity
http://A digital identity is information on an entity used by computer systems to represent an external agent. That agent may be a person, organisation, application, or device. ISO/IEC 24760-1 defines identity as `set of attributes related to an entity’.
Reclaim Hosting | Take Control of your Digital Identity
Digital signature External links:
How to Add a Digital Signature into PDF Document
Digital Signature – dtsproweb.defensetravel.osd.mil
Digital Signature Services | SIGNiX
Directory service External links:
URI Directory Service
Directory Service – Amazon Web Services (AWS)
DHS Directory Service
Federated identity External links:
Federated Identity for Web Applications – msdn.microsoft.com
Federated identity primer (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Federated Identity Primer. (eBook, 2012) [WorldCat.org]
ISO/IEC JTC1 External links:
[DOC]Title: Background on ISO/IEC JTC1/SC2 N3125 …
[PDF]ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22/WG21 N4544 – open-std.org
ISO/IEC JTC1 Procedures : Standard C++
IT security External links:
IT Security | Office of Information Technology
Identity-based security External links:
Identity-Based Security Solutions | Safeguard Enterprises
Identity-based security – Revolvy
[PDF]Identity-Based Security Highlights: Benefits
Identity assurance External links:
Identity management systems External links:
[PDF]Federated Identity Management Systems – Cornell …
Comprehensive Study of Identity Management Systems
Identity Management Systems Program | NIST
Identity provider External links:
Clareity – Identity Provider Error
FIDDS Identity Provider
Identity Providers – Developer Documentation | Janrain
Identity theft External links:
[PDF]Identity Theft and Your Social Security Number
Identity Theft Protection Service | Protect My ID
Information privacy External links:
Health Information Privacy | HHS.gov
Information Privacy | Citizens Bank
Information security External links:
[PDF]TITLE: INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT …
ALTA – Information Security
[PDF]Tax Information Security Guidelines For Federal, …
International Organization for Standardization External links:
MDMC – International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
ISO – International Organization for Standardization
ISO – International Organization for Standardization
Loyalty card External links:
Loyalty Card – Hofbrauhaus Newport
Loyalty Card Program – Acme Oyster House
McCafé Loyalty Card | McDonald’s UK
Mass surveillance External links:
Fight 215: Stop the Patriot Act’s Mass Surveillance
Mobile identity management External links:
Avatier AIMS 10 Mobile Identity Management and …
Sep’16: Mobile Identity Management – indusa.com
[PDF]Continuous Remote Mobile Identity Management …
Mobile signature External links:
Joel’s Mobile Signature Detailing Service | Tucson Arizona
iSign – IBM i native Mobile Signature Capture
nintex mobile signature field | Nintex Community
Multi-factor authentication External links:
Multi-Factor Authentication – Access control | Microsoft Azure
Multi-Factor Authentication™ | User Portal
Mutual authentication External links:
Mutual Authentication – technet.microsoft.com
Object identifier External links:
APA Style Blog: Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
LibGuides: DOI (Digital Object Identifier): Citation Examples
Digital Object Identifier System
Online identity management External links:
Online Identity Management | NCEdCloud IAM Service
Online social networking External links:
Schools and Online Social Networking | Education World
OpenID Connect External links:
Gluu – Open source SAML OpenID Connect SSO & API …
OpenID Connect Flows – Scott Brady
OpenID Connect Client Request for Authorization
Password management External links:
MyID Password Management
Self Service Reset Password Management
Welcome to Patriot Pass Password Management
Personal identification number External links:
FAQ – Personal Identification Number – edd.ca.gov
How do I get my Personal Identification Number (PIN)?
Personally Identifiable Information External links:
Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) – RMDA
Privileged identity management External links:
Privileged Identity Management – Liebsoft
Public key certificate External links:
What is public key certificate? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Public Key Certificate-Based Authentication
Role-based access control External links:
Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) in Commvault Version 11
Role-Based Access Control. (eBook, 2007) [WorldCat.org]
Role-based access control (eBook, 2007) [WorldCat.org]
SAML-based products and services External links:
SAML-based products and services explained
SAML 2.0 External links:
Use a SAML 2.0 identity provider to implement single sign …
SAML 2.0 Auto-POST form – HealthPartners
saml 2.0 – SSO using SAML2.0 in asp.net – Stack Overflow
Security token External links:
Security Token Service
EAI Authentication with TFIM Security Token Service – ibm.com
BB&T – Request a Security Token
Service provider External links:
Sonic – Internet & Phone Service Provider
My Provider Link – Your Service Provider’s Billing Partner
Cable TV, Internet and Phone Service Provider | MetroNet
Seventh Framework Programme External links:
[PDF]SEVENTH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMME Theme 10 – …
Single sign-on External links:
JCCC Single Sign-on
Single Sign-On | HVCC
UAH Single Sign-On – CAS – Central Authentication Service
Smart card External links:
Smart Cards | Coupons and Virtual Smart Card
Social web External links:
On social Web, folks take the #IceBucketChallenge – CNN
Infotopia – A Social Web Experience
Software application External links:
Software Application Design & Development – NM DoIT
Help You Sponsor – Child Sponsorship Software Application
Software token External links:
RSA SecurID Software Token FAQ’s – UPS
Add a Software Token Profile | RSA Link
Software Token Activation Procedure – Square Enix
Two-factor authentication External links:
Two-factor authentication for Apple ID – Apple Support
Two-factor authentication (eBook, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
Two-Factor Authentication with TPAM (89606) – One …
User modeling External links:
User Modeling – Home | Facebook
THUM 2017: Temporal and Holistic User Modeling | …
Web service External links:
Free BIN/IIN Lookup Web Service – binlist.net
Anatomy of a Web Service: XML, SOAP and WSDL for Platform-independent Data Exchange. By Leidago Noabeb
http://Free BIN/IIN Lookup Web Service – binlist.net
Tax Data Systems – Sales Tax Rates Web Service
Workflow application External links:
Kensium – PNC Workflow Application
NAVSEA Conducts Shipboard, Shore-based Workflow Application
PNC Workflow Application