Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Craft production Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Craft production related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Craft production specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Craft production Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Craft production improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- In the case of a Craft production project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Craft production project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any Craft production project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Will a response program recognize when a crisis occurs and provide some level of response?
- If you had to rebuild your organization without any traditional competitive advantages (i.e., no killer a technology, promising research, innovative product/service delivery model, etc.), how would your people have to approach their work and collaborate together in order to create the necessary conditions for success?
- Can Craft production be learned?
- What should be measured?
- What do we need to start doing?
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Craft production book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Craft production self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Craft production Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Craft production areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Craft production Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Craft production projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Craft production Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Craft production project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What entity leads the process, selects a potential restructuring option and develops the plan?
- Project Management Plan: Was the peer (technical) review of the cost estimates duly coordinated with the cost estimate center of expertise and addressed in the review documentation and certification?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is it new or replacing an existing business system or process?
- Initiating Process Group: Does the Craft production project team have enough people to execute the Craft production project plan?
- Issue Log: How do you reply to this question; I am new here and managing this major program. How do you suggest I build my network?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which skills do you think are most important for an information technology Craft production project manager?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the tasks requirements reflected in the flow and storage of information?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there differences in access to communication and collaboration technology based on team member location?
- Cost Management Plan: Environmental management – What changes in statutory environmental compliance requirements are anticipated during the Craft production project?
- Project Schedule: To what degree is do you feel the entire team was committed to the Craft production project schedule?
Step-by-step and complete Craft production Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Craft production project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Craft production project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Craft production project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Craft production project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Craft production project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Craft production project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Craft production project with this in-depth Craft production Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Craft production projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Craft production and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Craft production investments work better.
This Craft production All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.