What is involved in Development economics
Find out what the related areas are that Development economics connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Development economics thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Development economics journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Development economics leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Development economics related domains to cover and 129 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Development economics, Urban economics, Healthy city, The Bottom Billion, Land-use planning, Social development, International development, Regional science, Collaborative planning, Jagdish Bhagwati, Economic Development, Smart Growth, Healthy community design, Cluster development, Dependency theory, Schools of economic thought, Transportation forecasting, Mathematical economics, Celso Furtado, The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics, Environmental design, Urban acupuncture, Raúl Prebisch, Livable streets, Natural resource economics, Athens Charter, Ebenezer Howard, Rural economics, Context theory, Planned cities, Social Accounting Matrix, Knowledge economy, World Bank, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Millennium Development Goals, American School, Heterodox economics, Ragnar Nurkse, Environmental determinism, Economics of digitization, The End of Poverty, Free trade, Gini coefficient, Debt relief, Law and economics, Rwandan Genocide, Model village, Canadian Economics Association, Transition towns, Urban sprawl, Planning gain, Journal of Development Economics, Market urbanism, Urban ecology, Sho-Chieh Tsiang, Cold War, Cultural economics, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, Complete Communities, Computational economics, Mixed-use development, Structural change, Comprehensive planning, Post-scarcity economy, Real estate development:
Development economics Critical Criteria:
Think about Development economics failures and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Development economics projects.
– Will Development economics have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How can skill-level changes improve Development economics?
– What threat is Development economics addressing?
Urban economics Critical Criteria:
Use past Urban economics engagements and arbitrate Urban economics techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Development economics workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Does Development economics analysis show the relationships among important Development economics factors?
– How much does Development economics help?
Healthy city Critical Criteria:
Administer Healthy city planning and mentor Healthy city customer orientation.
– Is maximizing Development economics protection the same as minimizing Development economics loss?
– Why are Development economics skills important?
The Bottom Billion Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in The Bottom Billion strategies and budget for The Bottom Billion challenges.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Development economics project manager?
– Who will provide the final approval of Development economics deliverables?
– How will you measure your Development economics effectiveness?
Land-use planning Critical Criteria:
Jump start Land-use planning engagements and intervene in Land-use planning processes and leadership.
– How will you know that the Development economics project has been successful?
– Are there Development economics problems defined?
– How to Secure Development economics?
Social development Critical Criteria:
Define Social development engagements and oversee Social development requirements.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Development economics experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What vendors make products that address the Development economics needs?
– What are specific Development economics Rules to follow?
International development Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on International development management and pioneer acquisition of International development systems.
– What are all of our Development economics domains and what do they do?
– How do we go about Securing Development economics?
Regional science Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Regional science adoptions and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Regional science.
– Will Development economics deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– What are the long-term Development economics goals?
Collaborative planning Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Collaborative planning governance and arbitrate Collaborative planning techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Development economics is underway?
– How important is Development economics to the user organizations mission?
Jagdish Bhagwati Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Jagdish Bhagwati issues and get out your magnifying glass.
– Do we all define Development economics in the same way?
Economic Development Critical Criteria:
Survey Economic Development decisions and look in other fields.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Development economics?
– What is the purpose of Development economics in relation to the mission?
Smart Growth Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Smart Growth outcomes and get the big picture.
– Does Development economics systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Development economics leaders?
Healthy community design Critical Criteria:
Debate over Healthy community design failures and cater for concise Healthy community design education.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Development economics information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What is Effective Development economics?
Cluster development Critical Criteria:
Gauge Cluster development outcomes and display thorough understanding of the Cluster development process.
– To what extent does management recognize Development economics as a tool to increase the results?
Dependency theory Critical Criteria:
Infer Dependency theory projects and find out what it really means.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Development economics process?
– Think of your Development economics project. what are the main functions?
– How do we Identify specific Development economics investment and emerging trends?
Schools of economic thought Critical Criteria:
Study Schools of economic thought governance and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Schools of economic thought projects.
– What are the disruptive Development economics technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How do we maintain Development economicss Integrity?
Transportation forecasting Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Transportation forecasting tasks and give examples utilizing a core of simple Transportation forecasting skills.
– How likely is the current Development economics plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Development economics been identified and analyzed?
– Is a Development economics Team Work effort in place?
Mathematical economics Critical Criteria:
Canvass Mathematical economics tasks and stake your claim.
– Does Development economics include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
Celso Furtado Critical Criteria:
Grade Celso Furtado risks and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Celso Furtado results.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Development economics?
– What business benefits will Development economics goals deliver if achieved?
The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics Critical Criteria:
Sort The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics planning and visualize why should people listen to you regarding The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics.
– How do we measure improved Development economics service perception, and satisfaction?
Environmental design Critical Criteria:
Discourse Environmental design results and get the big picture.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Development economics opportunities costing us money?
Urban acupuncture Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Urban acupuncture issues and oversee Urban acupuncture requirements.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Development economics in a volatile global economy?
– Is Supporting Development economics documentation required?
Raúl Prebisch Critical Criteria:
Grasp Raúl Prebisch governance and achieve a single Raúl Prebisch view and bringing data together.
– How do we manage Development economics Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Are there recognized Development economics problems?
Livable streets Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Livable streets tasks and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Livable streets is getting what it needs.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Development economics agendas for the next 3 years?
– How can the value of Development economics be defined?
Natural resource economics Critical Criteria:
Scan Natural resource economics issues and explain and analyze the challenges of Natural resource economics.
– What are current Development economics Paradigms?
– How do we keep improving Development economics?
Athens Charter Critical Criteria:
Scan Athens Charter engagements and point out improvements in Athens Charter.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Development economics? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
Ebenezer Howard Critical Criteria:
Jump start Ebenezer Howard governance and figure out ways to motivate other Ebenezer Howard users.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Development economics that make it risky?
Rural economics Critical Criteria:
Infer Rural economics planning and describe the risks of Rural economics sustainability.
– Does our organization need more Development economics education?
Context theory Critical Criteria:
Drive Context theory tactics and get answers.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Development economics moving forward?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Development economics requirements in detail?
Planned cities Critical Criteria:
Dissect Planned cities strategies and separate what are the business goals Planned cities is aiming to achieve.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Development economics project?
– Have you identified your Development economics key performance indicators?
– How would one define Development economics leadership?
Social Accounting Matrix Critical Criteria:
Start Social Accounting Matrix governance and reduce Social Accounting Matrix costs.
– Think about the functions involved in your Development economics project. what processes flow from these functions?
Knowledge economy Critical Criteria:
Adapt Knowledge economy tactics and devise Knowledge economy key steps.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Development economics delivery for example is new software needed?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Development economics forward?
World Bank Critical Criteria:
Canvass World Bank visions and finalize the present value of growth of World Bank.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Development economics strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Is there a Development economics Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How do we Improve Development economics service perception, and satisfaction?
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Critical Criteria:
Scan Massachusetts Institute of Technology goals and adopt an insight outlook.
Millennium Development Goals Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Millennium Development Goals results and finalize the present value of growth of Millennium Development Goals.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Development economics project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Development economics project lifecycle?
American School Critical Criteria:
Accumulate American School results and report on setting up American School without losing ground.
Heterodox economics Critical Criteria:
Pilot Heterodox economics results and adopt an insight outlook.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Development economics models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What are the business goals Development economics is aiming to achieve?
Ragnar Nurkse Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Ragnar Nurkse issues and finalize specific methods for Ragnar Nurkse acceptance.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Development economics processes?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Development economics study?
Environmental determinism Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Environmental determinism tasks and find out what it really means.
Economics of digitization Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Economics of digitization visions and intervene in Economics of digitization processes and leadership.
– Is Development economics dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
The End of Poverty Critical Criteria:
Have a session on The End of Poverty adoptions and visualize why should people listen to you regarding The End of Poverty.
Free trade Critical Criteria:
Align Free trade issues and report on setting up Free trade without losing ground.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Development economics?
– Is there any existing Development economics governance structure?
– What about Development economics Analysis of results?
Gini coefficient Critical Criteria:
Mine Gini coefficient projects and adopt an insight outlook.
Debt relief Critical Criteria:
Study Debt relief goals and intervene in Debt relief processes and leadership.
– Who needs to know about Development economics ?
Law and economics Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Law and economics tactics and balance specific methods for improving Law and economics results.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Development economics Management?
Rwandan Genocide Critical Criteria:
Probe Rwandan Genocide governance and perfect Rwandan Genocide conflict management.
– Does the Development economics task fit the clients priorities?
– What are the usability implications of Development economics actions?
– How is the value delivered by Development economics being measured?
Model village Critical Criteria:
Group Model village governance and intervene in Model village processes and leadership.
Canadian Economics Association Critical Criteria:
Rank Canadian Economics Association governance and get out your magnifying glass.
– Is Development economics Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What will drive Development economics change?
Transition towns Critical Criteria:
Derive from Transition towns tactics and integrate design thinking in Transition towns innovation.
– Among the Development economics product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Do we monitor the Development economics decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Development economics activities?
Urban sprawl Critical Criteria:
Judge Urban sprawl quality and check on ways to get started with Urban sprawl.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Development economics? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What are our Development economics Processes?
Planning gain Critical Criteria:
Canvass Planning gain management and probe the present value of growth of Planning gain.
– In a project to restructure Development economics outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Journal of Development Economics Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Journal of Development Economics visions and assess what counts with Journal of Development Economics that we are not counting.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Development economics strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Market urbanism Critical Criteria:
Investigate Market urbanism planning and raise human resource and employment practices for Market urbanism.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Development economics with what users do day-to-day?
Urban ecology Critical Criteria:
Confer over Urban ecology failures and get the big picture.
– How to deal with Development economics Changes?
Sho-Chieh Tsiang Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Sho-Chieh Tsiang decisions and drive action.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Development economics leader?
Cold War Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Cold War results and innovate what needs to be done with Cold War.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Development economics objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Cultural economics Critical Criteria:
Systematize Cultural economics governance and sort Cultural economics activities.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Development economics into the services that we provide?
– Do Development economics rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
United Nations Conference on Trade and Development Critical Criteria:
Distinguish United Nations Conference on Trade and Development leadership and gather United Nations Conference on Trade and Development models .
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Development economics process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Development economics process available?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Development economics, including any consulting or professional services?
Complete Communities Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Complete Communities engagements and get going.
– Can we add value to the current Development economics decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Computational economics Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Computational economics engagements and shift your focus.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Development economics product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are internal and external Development economics relations?
Mixed-use development Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Mixed-use development goals and cater for concise Mixed-use development education.
– Are we Assessing Development economics and Risk?
Structural change Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Structural change results and research ways can we become the Structural change company that would put us out of business.
– Could blockchain be the structural change the market needs?
Comprehensive planning Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Comprehensive planning results and innovate what needs to be done with Comprehensive planning.
Post-scarcity economy Critical Criteria:
Learn from Post-scarcity economy decisions and figure out ways to motivate other Post-scarcity economy users.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Development economics processes of our organization?
– What is our formula for success in Development economics ?
Real estate development Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Real estate development issues and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Real estate development projects.
– Can we do Development economics without complex (expensive) analysis?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Development economics Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Development economics External links:
Development Economics Flashcards | Quizlet
Center for Development Economics
Urban economics External links:
Urban Economics | Kent State University
Urban Economics test #1 Flashcards | Quizlet
Urban Economics | NYU Wagner
Healthy city External links:
Mt. Healthy City School District – neola.com
WALKABILITY & HEALTHY CITY-MAKING – Blue Zones
The Bottom Billion External links:
Available in: Paperback. In the universally acclaimed and award-winning The Bottom Billion, Paul Collier reveals that fifty failed
Social development External links:
Center for Social Development
International development External links:
U.S. Agency for International Development
Economic and International Development – El Paso, Texas
Donald M. Payne International Development Fellowship …
Regional science External links:
Journal of regional science (Journal, magazine) …
Georgia Tech Regional Science Olympiad – 2018 | …
Collaborative planning External links:
Collaborative Planning – fs.fed.us
Collaborative Planning in Action
Collaborative Planning Team (CPT) | Mono County California
Jagdish Bhagwati External links:
Lunch with the FT: Jagdish Bhagwati
Jagdish Bhagwati | Columbia Law School
Jagdish Bhagwati finally wins the Nobel Prize – YouTube
Economic Development External links:
NYCEDC | New York City Economic Development Corp.
Economic Development and Finance: Home
Department of Economic Development – Missouri
Smart Growth External links:
Smart Growth America
Massachusetts Smart Growth Alliance
Smart Growth / Smart Energy Toolkit – Low Impact …
Healthy community design External links:
The Economic Promise of Healthy Community Design
Welcome to CDC stacks | Healthy community design …
Healthy Community Design Checklist Toolkit – CDC
Cluster development External links:
Cluster development, (Book, 1964) [WorldCat.org]
Dependency theory External links:
Dependency Theory Flashcards | Quizlet
Marxism, Dependency Theory etc. Flashcards | Quizlet
Modernization Theory Versus Dependency Theory | …
Schools of economic thought External links:
Schools of Economic Thought Flashcards | Quizlet
Schools of Economic Thought Quiz – By EGaffney
Nine Schools of Economic Thought | Mises Wire
Mathematical economics External links:
Mathematical Economics – AbeBooks
Journal of Mathematical Economics – Official Site
Mathematical economics (eBook, 1988) [WorldCat.org]
Celso Furtado External links:
Celso Furtado – IMDb
Celso Furtado Books | List of books by author Celso Furtado
Centro Celso Furtado (@centrocfurtado) | Twitter
The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics External links:
The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics Online: Help
[PDF]value of life : The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics
[PDF]The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics Online – …
https://www.econ.ucla.edu/lal/Palgrave Dictionary 2008.pdf
Environmental design External links:
T. Lake Environmental Design | Landscaping Macon …
Careers | Environmental Design Group
Urban acupuncture External links:
Contact – Urban Acupuncture Center
Urban Acupuncture, Kyla Boles LAc – Home | Facebook
Urban Acupuncture Is Coming to America – Governing
Raúl Prebisch External links:
Cátedra Raúl Prebisch – YouTube
Livable streets External links:
Livable Streets | New York City Council Member Ben Kallos
Livable Streets | SFMTA 2017
This Week In Livable Streets – Streetsblog Los Angeles
Natural resource economics External links:
Natural Resource Economics Flashcards | Quizlet
Environment and Natural Resource Economics | …
Environmental and Natural Resource Economics
Athens Charter External links:
Athens Charter Bus Companies – Respond.com
Ebenezer Howard External links:
Sir Ebenezer Howard | British urban planner | Britannica.com
Ebenezer Howard (1850-1928) – Find A Grave Memorial
Ebenezer Howard, born 1702 – Ancestry
Rural economics External links:
What is Rural Economics – Internet Archive
Rural economics is the study of rural economies, including: farm and non-farm industry. economic growth, development, and change. size and spatial distribution of production and household units and interregional trade. land use. housing and non-housing as to supply and demand. migration and (de)population.
ERIC – Thesaurus – Rural Economics
Context theory External links:
What is CONTEXT THEORY? What does CONTEXT THEORY …
Social Accounting Matrix External links:
GAMS code for estimating a Social Accounting Matrix …
Knowledge economy External links:
Knowledge Economy Definition | Investopedia
Knowledge Economy – Investopedia
How The Knowledge Economy Is Redefining Work
World Bank External links:
One World Bank – Home
Welcome to The World Bank Group Extranet
World Bank – Wells Fargo
Massachusetts Institute of Technology External links:
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Massachusetts Institute of Technology – Verification …
Massachusetts Institute of Technology – Niche
Millennium Development Goals External links:
Sustainable Tourism & The Millennium Development Goals
Millennium Development Goals Flashcards | Quizlet
Which are UN Millennium Development goals? Check all …
American School External links:
Home | American School Counselor Association (ASCA)
French-American School of NY – International And …
American School of Dubai – Official Site
Heterodox economics External links:
What is Heterodox Economics – YouTube
Heterodox Economics – Investopedia
Ragnar Nurkse External links:
Ebook Ragnar Nurkse as PDF Download Portable …
Environmental determinism External links:
environmental determinism – Everything2.com
[PDF]The Social Origins of Environmental Determinism – …
Economics of digitization External links:
Economics of Digitization — Christian Catalini
The Economics of Digitization – e-elgar.com
The economics of digitization (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
The End of Poverty External links:
The End of Poverty Flashcards | Quizlet
The end of poverty?. (eVideo, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
The End of Poverty? (2008) – Plot Summary – IMDb
Free trade External links:
Free Trade Agreements
North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) | U.S. …
Gini coefficient External links:
Gini Coefficient | HuffPost
2 Answers – How to calculate the Gini coefficient – Quora
Income Gini coefficient | Human Development Reports
Debt relief External links:
Debt Relief Program & Solutions | 800-544-7211
National Debt Relief – BBB Accredited Business
Freedom Debt Relief Client Dashboard
Law and economics External links:
Law and Economics. (eBook, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Law and Economics – Lawrence Economics Blog
Law and Economics – Exam 1 Flashcards | Quizlet
Rwandan Genocide External links:
The Rwandan Genocide – Facts & Summary – HISTORY.com
Rwandan Genocide Facts – Softschools.com
Pope Francis asks ‘forgiveness’ for Rwandan genocide – CNN
Model village External links:
Home | Southsea Model Village
Canadian Economics Association External links:
Canadian Economics Association on JSTOR
Canadian Economics Association – Annual Conference …
Transition towns External links:
Transition Towns – Wiktionary
Transition Towns | Transition US
Urban sprawl External links:
Most Popular “Urban Sprawl” Titles – IMDb
Free urban sprawl Essays and Papers – 123HelpMe
Urban Sprawl Essays
Planning gain External links:
‘Roof tax’ U-turn as planning gain is scrapped
Journal of Development Economics External links:
[PDF]Journal of Development Economics Vol. 51 (1996) …
Journal of development economics. (eJournal / …
Journal of Development Economics – ScienceDirect.com
Market urbanism External links:
The Market Urbanism Report – crossing free-market …
Market Urbanism (@MarketUrbanism) | Twitter
Market Urbanism on Twitter: “Brownstones were …
Urban ecology External links:
Center for Urban Ecology | Butler.edu
Urban Ecology Field Station : Indiana University Southeast
Center for Urban Ecology (CUE) – National Park Service
Sho-Chieh Tsiang External links:
HET: Sho-Chieh Tsiang
Sho-Chieh Tsiang – Revolvy
Cold War External links:
Cuban Missile Crisis – Cold War – HISTORY.com
SparkNotes: The Cold War (1945–1963): Summary of Events
Cultural economics External links:
Journal of Cultural Economics on JSTOR
International Summer School in Cultural Economics – …
United Nations Conference on Trade and Development External links:
[PDF]United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
United Nations Conference on Trade and Development – …
United Nations Conference on Trade and Development …
Complete Communities External links:
Complete Communities – houstontx.gov
November 9, 2017 Complete Communities Gulfton – …
Computational economics External links:
Computational Economics – Springer
Computational economics (Book, 2006) [WorldCat.org]
Computational Economics Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Structural change External links:
Structural change in banking (Book, 1993) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Title: Structural change in Export and economics …
Comprehensive planning External links:
Comprehensive Planning – Title I Information
Staff Directory – Comprehensive Planning
Post-scarcity economy External links:
What is the ‘Post-scarcity economy’? – Quora
Post-Scarcity Economy – TV Tropes
Real estate development External links:
NAIOP | Commercial Real Estate Development Association
Real Estate Development Jobs – Real Estate Job Site