What is involved in Architecting Digital Business
Find out what the related areas are that Architecting Digital Business connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Architecting Digital Business thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Architecting Digital Business journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Architecting Digital Business leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Architecting Digital Business related domains to cover and 109 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Architecting Digital Business, Digital architect, Analytics, Artificial creativity, Artificial intelligence, Cloud computing, Cognitive science, Customer experience, Data science, Digital printing, Internet of things, Neuroscience, Robotics, Security architecture, Webscale:
Architecting Digital Business Critical Criteria:
Categorize Architecting Digital Business tasks and probe the present value of growth of Architecting Digital Business.
– Is there any existing Architecting Digital Business governance structure?
– What are the usability implications of Architecting Digital Business actions?
– Why are Architecting Digital Business skills important?
Digital architect Critical Criteria:
Face Digital architect leadership and find the essential reading for Digital architect researchers.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Architecting Digital Business delivery for example is new software needed?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Architecting Digital Business? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Does Architecting Digital Business appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Analytics Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Analytics tasks and report on the economics of relationships managing Analytics and constraints.
– What are the potential areas of conflict that can arise between organizations IT and marketing functions around the deployment and use of business intelligence and data analytics software services and what is the best way to resolve them?
– Can you see which source produced the best results in terms of performance, progress, potential, or tenure?
– Do you see how changes in the leading indicators might affect the operational or strategic level?
– Do the drivers of employee engagement differ significantly in different regions of the world?
– What specifically can executives do to help employees be as successful as possible?
– Is our employee rewards/recognition program more successful for certain functions?
– Do we have locations or offices that can serve as models for other locations?
– What is going on outside and inside that might affect future operations?
– Do tools and reports support business drivers (e.g., turnover, sales)?
– What about the role of ROI analysis as a component of HR analytics?
– How should any risks to privacy and civil liberties be managed?
– Which managerial competencies help reduce regretted turnover?
– How can we reduce fraud/theft at a certain location?
– Are we complying with existing security policies?
– What metrics does the organization value most?
– Will an algorithm shield us from liability?
– What are our tools for big data analytics?
– Are we hiring according to plan?
– When should we use HR analytics?
– Can We Really Predict Turnover?
Artificial creativity Critical Criteria:
Probe Artificial creativity projects and assess and formulate effective operational and Artificial creativity strategies.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Architecting Digital Business?
– Are there Architecting Digital Business Models?
Artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Examine Artificial intelligence adoptions and achieve a single Artificial intelligence view and bringing data together.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Architecting Digital Business workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How do your measurements capture actionable Architecting Digital Business information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How likely is the current Architecting Digital Business plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Cloud computing projects and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Cloud computing services.
– Does the cloud solution offer equal or greater data security capabilities than those provided by your organizations data center?
– Have you considered that metrics collection, and system performance and security monitoring are more difficult in the cloud?
– If the application is used to generate revenue, is the move to cloud computing expected to increase that revenue?
– Will the move to cloud computing shorten the time it takes to deliver functional enhancements to end users?
– Are the risks associated with cloud computing actually higher than the risks enterprises are facing today?
– How will technology advancements in soa, virtualization and cloud computing further enable saas adoption?
– What is the future scope for combination of business intelligence and cloud computing?
– what is the difference between an application service and an infrastructure service?
– How can cloud stakeholders ensure and promote the security of Cloud computing?
– In which ways will Cloud Computing influence our approach Service Management
– What are some cost cutting strategies for controlling cloud computing costs?
– How is cloud computing shaping enterprise communications?
– What should telcos be focusing on in 5 10 years?
– What will cloud computing look like in 5 years?
– How does BYOD affect security in the cloud?
– what is New About Cloud Computing Security?
– What is a benefit of cloud computing?
– Cloud computing: could it cost more?
– what is the future of private cloud?
– Fedramp approved / compliant?
Cognitive science Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Cognitive science projects and overcome Cognitive science skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Architecting Digital Business process?
– Is there a Architecting Digital Business Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Who needs to know about Architecting Digital Business ?
Customer experience Critical Criteria:
Adapt Customer experience planning and get out your magnifying glass.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Architecting Digital Business moving forward?
– When a person has a bad Customer Service experience how many people do they tell?
– How does mystery shopping help us improve our Customer Service and experience?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– How important is real time for providing social media Customer Service?
– what is Different Between B2C B2B Customer Experience Management?
– How can skill-level changes improve Architecting Digital Business?
– What are the best community tools for Customer Service?
– So how do we add value to the customer experience?
– How do we go about Securing Architecting Digital Business?
– What is the internal customer experience?
– How can Customer Service be improved?
Data science Critical Criteria:
Guide Data science tactics and work towards be a leading Data science expert.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Architecting Digital Business strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Architecting Digital Business leader?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– Are there Architecting Digital Business problems defined?
Digital printing Critical Criteria:
Boost Digital printing failures and do something to it.
– Does Architecting Digital Business analysis show the relationships among important Architecting Digital Business factors?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Architecting Digital Business activities?
– Do Architecting Digital Business rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Internet of things Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Internet of things results and report on setting up Internet of things without losing ground.
– Fog Computing is internet computing where the devices responsible for the computing surround us. Instead of having a data center where all of the processing and storage occurs, fog computing would allow us to bring the devices closer to us and these devices would be responsible for their own processing and storage. So how does this concept help us deal with the problems created by the IoT, and what benefits would this provide us that upgrading the cloud infrastructure couldnt?
– What privacy training is provided to users either generally or specifically relevant to the functionality of the program or system?
– What is the value proposition for the customer (How well will the product or service solve the problem)?
– If a component fails what (if any) functions must the application continue to provide?
– With which internal components of our organization is the information shared?
– What are the key showtoppers which will prevent or slow down IoT applications raise?
– Does our system use roles to assign privileges to users of the system?
– Who should be involved in the definition of an IoT ethical charter?
– What is the expected growth in terms of time, magnitude, location?
– What are the reputation requirements of an Internet of objects?
– What are internet of things products with commercial success?
– What are the advantages of internet of things over snmp?
– How do we ensure that memory bandwidth is keeping up?
– Which user group(s) will have access to the system?
– Which applications and services will be expected?
– How is the information transmitted or disclosed?
– What middlewares are used in Internet of things?
– What damage can result from systems failure?
– What customer support will be needed?
– Will we find gold in iiot?
Neuroscience Critical Criteria:
Analyze Neuroscience engagements and shift your focus.
– Does the Architecting Digital Business task fit the clients priorities?
Robotics Critical Criteria:
Reason over Robotics quality and define what our big hairy audacious Robotics goal is.
– What are the long-term implications of other disruptive technologies (e.g., machine learning, robotics, data analytics) converging with blockchain development?
– How will you know that the Architecting Digital Business project has been successful?
Security architecture Critical Criteria:
Adapt Security architecture risks and transcribe Security architecture as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Think about the people you identified for your Architecting Digital Business project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Architecting Digital Business in a volatile global economy?
– Do we have an official information security architecture, based on our Risk Management analysis and information security strategy?
– Is the security system compatible with the our current security architecture?
– Are assumptions made in Architecting Digital Business stated explicitly?
– What is our current (as-is) it security architecture?
Webscale Critical Criteria:
Check Webscale goals and shift your focus.
– Is maximizing Architecting Digital Business protection the same as minimizing Architecting Digital Business loss?
– Is Supporting Architecting Digital Business documentation required?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Architecting Digital Business Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Digital architect External links:
Digital Architect Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Digital Architect with MindManager 2018 for Windows – …
Analytics External links:
Google Analytics Solutions – Marketing Analytics & …
SHP: Strategic Healthcare Programs | Real-Time Analytics
Artificial creativity External links:
Artificial Creativity | To The Best Of Our Knowledge
Berlin Artificial Creativity Meetup (Berlin, Germany) | Meetup
Artificial creativity – O’Reilly Media
Artificial intelligence External links:
Robotics & Artificial Intelligence ETF
Logojoy | Artificial Intelligence Logo Design
Cloud computing External links:
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
REAN Cloud – Managed Services | Cloud Computing | DevOps
Cognitive science External links:
The Major in Cognitive Science – Cognitive Science at Penn
Cognitive science | TED.com
Customer experience External links:
Do You Have a Customer Experience Title? | CustomerThink
GameStop Customer Experience Survey
ShopRite Customer Experience Survey – Welcome
Data science External links:
Earn your Data Science Degree Online
Data Science Masters Program | Duke University
Digital printing External links:
http://Digital printing refers to methods of printing from a digital-based image directly to a variety of media. It usually refers to professional printing where small-run jobs from desktop publishing and other digital sources are printed using large-format and/or high-volume laser or inkjet printers.
CatPrint Online Digital Printing Solutions
A/E Graphics – Digital Printing, Plotters Milwaukee, WI
Internet of things External links:
How to invest in the Internet of Things | Fortune
Internet of Things – Microsoft Internet of Things Blog
Internet of Things Examples and Customer Stories | Microsoft
Neuroscience External links:
UC Gardner Neuroscience Institute | UC Health
Neuroscience Institute – Greenville Health System
Institute on Neuroscience (ION) Program – Welcome to CBN
Robotics External links:
Amazon Robotics – Official Site
Autel Robotics | Camera Drones & Quadcopters
Security architecture External links:
Enterprise information security architecture
http://Enterprise information security architecture (EISA) is a part of enterprise architecture focusing on information security throughout the enterprise. The name implies a difference that may not exist between small/medium-sized businesses and larger organizations.
What is Security Architecture? – Definition from Techopedia
[PDF]An Introduction to Information Security Architecture
Webscale External links:
Accenture Webscale Services
Home Page Main | Webscale